CHAPTER 12 - THE MANSION

- AFTERNOON -

////// MONOMI'S CAFÉ /////

HINATA'S POV

"Can you pass me another piping bag Hinata-kun?" Teruteru asked as he decorates the cupcakes with frosting lined up on the table.

"Sure" I hand him the piping bag I was filling up with buttercream, and refilled another set of bags.

"I'm finished!" Hiyoko enthusiastically exclaimed as she finished piping her set of cupcakes.

"Wow! That looks so good Saionji-san! I think you have a knack in decorating" I looked over her station in front of me.

"O-oh.. Is that so? I think it's suspicious for an unrefined, common human being to appreciate how amazing I am. B-But if you insist trying them out, then I guess I can let you have one." Hiyoko blushed and looked away.

"As much as I'd like to allow you, we need those spare cupcakes for the event, we don't want to be short in numbers once we deliver those to our special customer." Teruteru interjected.

"Huuuh? Nobody asked your opinion, you nasty, trashy, pigsh*t. There are lots of spares in the fridge anyway, so shut it you-."

"So, is everything ready?" Yukizome entered the kitchen to check our work. "Oh my, you guys outdid yourselves! These all look beautiful!" Her eyes sparkled in excitement.

"Hmph!" Hiyoko crossed her arms and looked away, probably thinking of hundreds of ways to dispatch Teruteru.

"Ahh~ To be verbally abused by a blonde pretty girl in a maid outfit. I couldn't ask for more" Teruteru hugs himself as his nose bleeds in fantasizing.

I laughed meekly.

"Yeah we're almost finished here chief, just a few more cupcakes to pipe." I neatly wrapped and arranged the boxes of finished cupcakes for delivery

"Alright. By the way Hajime-kun, you mentioned that you'll be going in the party where the cupcakes will be delivered, right? If you want to, you can come along with Amami-kun on the way to the mansion. I'll lend you my car of course." Yukizome offered.

"That sounds great chief, thanks!"

"Also, you can go home early after wrapping things up, since I know you need to change. Amami-kun will just pick you up from your dorm later."

"Speaking of Rantaro-kun, where is he?" I looked around the room looking for him. I 'did' see him a while ago in the café before we started baking.

"I asked him to have my car washed and get dressed for the party. He'll be here soon, to get the cupcake boxes. You guys have fun later!." Yukizome smiled and went back to wait few customers.

"Okay. Let's just get this over with."