Chapter22(Betrayer)

Today's a day I've been dreading cause its a new session which means end of holidays and getting to see Spence's face. Ion know how I'm gonna cope but I'm really messed up from what happened, he literally blocked me and stopped talking to me after our little quarrel.
   I get the fact that what I told him hurt him but I didn't expect him to just push me off he's life so easily and now I'm feeling so stupid for thinking I was gonna get a forever. I spent my holiday travelling and well bought a new sim to avoid talks from my girls especially Perry. I'm so sure Jaden told her everything and I'm most likely gonna get the blame .
    I plan on spending this session as the old Mira. More attentions to my book, less attention to school adventures and of course going straight home after school. Gosh...I wish I can actually get a transfer but I can't cause  I'm just four walks away from my class right now, my babes are surely gonna kill me now.
  I get inside our class and well as usual everyone is combined since its the first week but now I'm surprised to see Spence and Layah in same seat acting all lovey dovey but of course I'll go on with my plans of being alone.                      
          I  Walk to an empty seat and now I'm bringing out textbooks to read as this is the last session before exam and bookworm is the goal.
    I'm still reading my book when I see Jaden heading towards me,Godddd...I'm so not in the mood for this.

"Hey ...Spence's plug"He says this but I don't give a damn as I'm just looking at my book

" Are you seriously ignoring me?" .You know what,I thought as much when Spence didn't say much about you anymore, you both quarreling and you passing it to your friends,that's quite lame" He says this and I'm about to reply but then he leaves in anger. Soothe himself,I'm still gonna do what I want to do.
    I spend the rest of the day answering questions and trying my best to avoid talks from Perry as I'm not yet ready to explain myself. I'm walking to school library to read and now I'm shocked to see Perry and Aisha standing at the door with a not really good look.

"Not so fast Mira,don't even think of it" Perry says this with her arms crossed

"I just wanted to get something I left in class" I try to lie

"Ya getting worse at lying Mira" Aisha says this while shaking her head

"Oh..k fine I'm sorry,there's nothing else I can say" I say this in a low tone

"I really wanna slap you hard and say our friendship is over but lucky you,I love you fool"

"Yea..I agree with Aisha,come here Mira" Perry opens her arms for me to hug her and I do it with all delight. I guess I really do miss them even if I  don't wanna admit.
     I tell them all that happened with Spence but I make sure to skip the kissing part as I'm not ready to tell Aisha yet. They end up promising to support whatever my choice is with Spence and I'm grateful for the friends I have.

              **************
       I spend the whole of yesterday avoiding Spence and he seems okay with it which is quite hurting. He seems to haver surprisingly gotten close to Layah and I've not even gotten the chance to talk to her,she doesn't seem worried that we didn't get to talk and its actually pissing me off.
   Anyways....Today's Tuesday and we are actually heading to our counsellors office for a brief meeting on the activity for this session since we won't be staying for long.

    "So...ehm this will most likely be the last event from your class since your exams are close".Miss Sylvia informs us