Chapter 3( NewsFlash🗣️🗣️)

On getting to the school hall, I can hear the chattering of students from a distance and then getting in,the seats are already occupied. I guess I have to seat down separately from my friend's and then now I end up seating with Spence who seems interested in what he's writing. He seems shocked as I walk  up to him.

"Ehm...is this seat taken?" I ask Spence after realizing that he seems to be stuttered

"N-o,no its not"

"Okay then"I say this and then our principal comes in which calls for silence

" Good morning everyone,I called you all to inform you guys about the forthcoming external examination and as you all know,there will be a trial exam for the Emeralds in order to know those who will enroll with the Diamond's,any question on this?"Someone raises his hand and the Principal tells him to speak.

"What about people who fail the exam. Also,I need to knoq full details of the payment and what the exam entails"The hall start getting filled with noise after he asked he's question.

" Silence!!!,he only asked one question and now you all wanna turn a noise out of it. For the things he just asked,your teachers will give you full info about it"

(Interrupting our principal tho she ain't hearing) "Then why don't they just tell them to give us the full info than wasting our energy coming all the way to the hall"I ask Spence who seems surprised again.

" Well...ion really know,it's not like I'm the principal"He says this with a wink and just then our Principal blows her whistle .I guess it's her new method of getting attention as everyone seem to be uninterested.

"I know you all are mumbling about why I called you here and didn't ask your teachers to tell you. Well...I know you won't give a keen interest plus I want you all to be present"She keeps saying a lot of things but I'm getting distracted by the eyes piercing my face.
        I start tracing the eyes to the owners face with a corner view and I find out it's Deion Randall. He spots me and gives me a quick smirk. Gosh..I wish I could just delete him from school.
       The Principal get over with her talk and I start going out through the back door in order to avoid Deion but end up facing a worse jerk,BarksDale.

" Hey Barbie Doll"

"And..what do you want now Barks"

"So I can't just say hi to my baby again"

"Hmm...you can do whatever you want cause the last time I checked,I ain't your Baby nor Barbie Doll"

"Do you you always have to play hard to get?. Anyways I knew you wouldn't fulfil your promise of meeting up"

"Oh...sorry I forgot" I feign a look of surprise

"It's okay,I still got you a present"He brings out a jewelry box and hands it over to me. I don't wanna collect it but that will only prolong he's presence.

" Thank you Barks"

"You sure are welcome. Bye....and don't miss me too much cause I'll soon be in your class"

"Hmm...how!!!"

"I'm getting a transfer to your class"'He says this and tries to give me a peck but I withdraw and he's lips land on the wall while I laugh and run off.
     I rush down for my class since I'll be having English and it's a combined class which means too many attentions. I open my class door and rush in to get a seat when I hear my name .
        I'm thinking it will be a classmate but it's the English teacher.Omg she's already in class.