Chapter 18(Wait)

"Ehm...Mira!!!"

"Yeah..." I say this in an unconscious way

"Its okay,you don't have to answer me right now,I'll give you time to think"

"Oh...kay better" I say this with a stutter and then he presses my hand. He gives me an are you okay look and I just smile at him.
  He gets up and goes over to Perry while I see Jaden coming over to where I'm seating as if it's already planned.

"Hey Mira"

"Ehm...Hi Jaden"

"You don't seem happy to see me close uhn"

"Well...I never thought you can take a break off Perry"

"Whatever,you've got a point there tho" He says this with a smirk

"Well...I got you on this one" I say this with a wink.

"So ...Ehm you seem tensed,is anything wrong?"

(Mocking Laugh)"Don't act like you don't know what's going on,I'm so sure you even helped him plan how to say it "

"Okay fine, you got me again, so what's going on in that head of yours?" He says this with and then I hear the sound of a car getting inside the compound.

"Oh shit!!!You guys gotta go now" Taylor says this immediately

"Don't tell me they don't know we are here" I say this disgustingly

"Seriously!!! Mira when do they ever approve" Perry says this with a sly smile and then we make for the back door which takes us out into the open street.

"We will continue this online" I say this to Jaden and then he just gives me a nod. We start walking home and Spence is just giving me space as promised and I'm so thankful for it.

           ****************
It's already evening and then I decide to chat Jaden up as I promised. I  just really hope he's active.
  I smile to the fact that he is active and has already dropped a message stating he's waiting for me.

Mira:I'm here already

Jaden: Finally...I thought you were gonna jinx me

Mira:Well..I keep to promises

Jaden:Okay whatever,So..what's your answer gonna be

Mira:Ion know,I'm so confused right now

Jaden:Do you love him?

Mira:Everyone close to me says I do,who I'm I to say no

Jaden:Then give him a yes

Mira:Its not that simple as you say it

Jaden:I'm not gonna force you to say yes but just know that you wanna kill a soul if you say no