Chapter 25(Bitter Truth)

"So...as expected I'll be dropping your mid break project, make sure you do it"  Mr Grayson says this as he's currently lecturing us on government

"Uhm...end of class right?" Layah asks immediately

"Ya so eager to end lectures uhn,I want yours submitted first before anyone else. Class is over" He says this and I wish I can just laugh my heart out loud at Layah right now. Goddd...I really dunno wah I'm thinking anymore.
       I'm about to go up to Aisha but then Prisca Herrison is standing at my front right now.

"So...what do you want from me?"

"Ya. pretty smart Mira,you so sure I want an information"

"Yeah ..whatever, just get to the point".

"So ..you and Spence broke up" She says this with a smile and I can't help getting angry. I'm not angry at her right now,its more of Spence for spreading news.

"Broke up!!!,we weren't even dating okay" I say this whilst hissing. I push her from my front and decide to head straight to what I've been wanting to do but its like today's not my lucky day. Layah probably followed me behind as I can hear the sound of her voice calling out to me.

"You know what Mira, if I weren't me, I'll think we are quarreling"

"Well....I don't really know what to say"

"Cause ya guilty girl....why didn't you tell me that you and Spence broke up?"

"Okay now this is getting out of hand,who told you all this?"

"I have my ways Mira,why did you guys end it?"

"Then ...it's simple. Go ask your source how it ended"

"Come on Mira"

"Don't get on my nerves Layah"  I say this and start walking away. Damn...I'm really getting good at this walking off stuff.
   I get down to the music room as science students are not around today and that will make it to be empty. I had already texted Aisha to see me there after our lectures for today.

"Took you one hour to get here uhn?"

"Sorry Aisha,I got caught up with Layah and Prisca"

"Hmm...what wil Prisca want from you,don't tell me she's tryna be a bully again"

"Calm down girl ,she was only asking about Spence". I say this amidst laugh

" Okay so.. can you please tell me what's up with you and Spence? "  She says this weakly and I'm getting the fact that she's getting tired of being in the dark.

"Wow!!!!"  Aisha says this with her mouth open as I just finished telling her everything that happened.

(Laughing)"Close your mouth Aisha, this ain't something new"

"I can't believe Layah would do this,like I kinda noticed her having a crush on him but not to this point"