Chapter 21(Complications)

I'm having itching lips from the kiss and its feeling like I actually wanted more. Gosh...I can't believe I just had my first kiss and it was just few seconds. Yea I guess you must be like how come I didn't get to kiss anyone throughout my junior grade dares,well..I always got lucky and I can't explain how.
       I feel so...normal, like it doesn't even feel like a big deal,I thought I'll be angry right now but I'm not. I'm still thinking about the whole kiss issue and then I hear my phone ringing so..I pick it up to see its from Perry . Damn...I knew she'll be so curious to call as she's the only one who knows currently.
     I shake my head after answering the call as she wants me to come online so we'll talk about the kiss. Damn... She loves stories but ion quite blame her after all I do same. I pick my phone and get my data on to go on with her plans.

Mira:So.....what do you wanna know,cause you literally saw everything that happened

Perry:Naw.....I didn't, I only saw Spence coming out and that confirmed it.

Mira:So...you knew from the start and you couldn't give me a warning

Perry:Well...I actually wasn't aware until when Jaden got tired of waiting and muttered it. I almost thought it will never happen.

Mira:I see....enough deceit from my precious friend

Perry: Whatever,how was the kiss,I didn't get the time to ask Spence

Mira:Well..I can't lie to you, it was shockingly great and its as if I've craved for it and want more. Like my lips are clearly itching me right now, he literally just made it quick

Perry:Woah...well ya  actually the cause tho,dude was super scared, you literally scared him with your threat. From the way Jaden told me,I was actually hoping to hear a slapping sound.

Mira:Well...he left so quickly,you might have probably heard one.

Perry:Come on now Mira

Mira:Mehn...I'm just so shocked at my reactions. It feels like I'm craving more .

Perry:Well..sometimes you never know what you want until you try it

Mira:Now ..ion know how to talk to him. He literally just sent an hi

Mira: Don't kill your vibe just because of the kiss girl. Just go with the flow and of course send moi screenshots.

Mira:I see ya bringing a source of the others getting angry at me uhn

Perry: We'll.. Sort that out later.

She sends her last message and then I wanna follow her advice by trying to make thing normal with Spence.