Chapter 11 (Truth or Dare)

(Hugging) "How come you didn't tell me ya coming back" I ask
"Well..I wanted to give you a shock"
"And you did sis,hope ya staying for a long time this time around"
(Shrugs)"I can't really say Mira"
"Don't even give me that bullshit,you all really plan on leaving me alone right"
"You have mom and dad you know"
"Ya funny Riana,you know mum and dad always travelling plus they have a two months travel work"
"I thought you will he happy, like ya gonna be getting everything to yourself"
"If only I'm Derrick cause I know he will love to have all you just stated but I'm Mira" I say this mockingly
"Whatever Kiddo,how was your excursion"
"It was fine". I say this and start explaining all that went through and as expected she has alot of stories to tell me from her travel.We watch our favorite TV show and then bade ourselves goodnight as we both realise I have a class to attend the next day.

*************
Today's Tuesday and it's usually our day of games. I wake up to the shakes of my sister as she reminds me of the fact that I have class to attend.
(Yawning)" Let me sleep some more Riana"
"You got to be kidding me Mira,there's no way I'll allow you to become a spoilt ass"
"But you normally skip school a lot and so does Derrick" I say this with a sleepy voice
"Yeah that's true but you ain't us okay"
"But we all are Browne's so what's the difference"
"Ya Mira Browne but I'm Riana Browne, that's the difference, noe get up"
"Gosh.. do I always have to play the good girl role of this house?"
"Yea kiddo,so get your butt off the bed right now" She says this and squeezes my butt while I whimper and go to the bath tub.I get myself ready for school and ride off with Raina's car.She drops me off and then we say our byes.
I get into the class and everyone us seating as if they are awaiting something.
"Ehm..Aisha what's going on?"
"Hmm...ya slowly becoming worse at this latecomer issue"
(Laughing)"Just tell me why both classes are together "
"Okay fine,our election result is out" She says this in a nervous tone.
"So...why do you look scared?"
"I don't wanna loose okay,I never loose"
"Wow...what a firm talk,I don't care about wining or loosing, anything that happens is okay with me"
"You already know you will secure a post,I'm used to you pretending not to care" Just then our Principal along with two other teachers comes in.
"Good Morning everyone"
"Good morning Ma"
"So ...are you all ready to hear the result or it should be postponed"
"We wanna hear it!! let it be postponed" They chorus
"They wanna hear it has it so I'm gonna be giving our the post plus it has already been attached to the schools billboard so I'm your juniors already know your different post.
" We want you all to seat according to your position"Our Economics Teacher says this and stretches different positions paper to different seats and then we seat according to it.
"I'm gonna start from the post of laboratory and it goes to Amira Lee,her assistant is to be picked by her later" She says this and everyone claps as she steps outs to get her tag.
"Punctuality post goes to Prisca Herrison,she get to pick her assistant too.Sanitary goes to Mira Browne with assistance of Mike Rayson,the student coordinating post goes to Aisha Steels and she gets to pick her assistant.She keeps calling posts and giving tags but then paused when she got to the last two posts .
" You all wanna know who's heading right?
"Not really cause I think we already do" Piper says this courageously
"I hope you ain't thinking its you,you better wake up from such night mares" Layah says this and everyone laughs
"Really... Okay just wait and watch, ya gonna be the one begging later"
"Silence!!! You gotta respect my presence, as I was saying,The head of the girls in this school goes to Perry Moore and she's to be assisted by Piper Stones"She says this and then Art girls that cheering as its the first time an art girl is getting such post,it's usually always a science student. Layah pokes out her tongue at Piper and I can't help laughing.
" The head of the boys goes to Spence Kimberly and he's to the assisted by Jaden Hades.I hope to see you all working out well,if you need anything don't forget my doors are always open but mind you,it must be reasonable.
"When are we to start work ma" Everyone laughs to the obvious question
"Guys!Guys!He only asked a question,you are to start now" She says this and leaves along with the teachers.

****************
Its already afternoon and the school is quiet cause teachers normally have meetings for long today. We hear the closing bell and I'm about heading home when Spence stands in my front.
"Yes...what can I do for you?"
"Isn't it too early to go home?like your friends do stay in school for some while plus ya in your last year"
"Ehm...what I'm gonna be doing in school"
"Come on Mira, you know that today's our class games day"
"So...I'm not interested in playing"
"Don't force her Spence,she's scared to play"
"Hell no way,that's not true Jaden,I can play if I want to"
"Okay then prove him wrong" Perry says this amidst laugh.
"Oh...you couples wanna gang up against me right"
"We ain't a couple yet" Perry says this blushingly
"And ya the cause" Jaden says this whist holding Perrys waist and they are both smiling.
"Can you two get a room instead of drooling, I'm staying" I say this and they all laugh.We get into our class inner room where they normally play games and I'm sure just like me ya wondering why my school director made an inner room which is now a games room.
We get inside and everyone is already seating in circles.
"Ohmg,Mira Browne is getting bitchy, like ion remember when last I saw her playing"Piper says this amusingly.
" No one told me this leach is gonna be here"I say this and everyone looks at me.
"I love your response Mira" Layah says this mockingly
"Whatever guys,let's just start"

Warning: This part will have some dirty deeds.If you're at a young age please stop reading (I don't really mind actually but I'm just letting you know).Thank you and enjoy

Mike says this and spins the bottle and then it lands on Taylor.I can notice the smile on his face.
"Piper Truth or Dare"
(Bitchy Smile)"Dare baby "
"I love this, I dare you to give Layah a lap dance while sitting on his dick" Taylor says this and then everyone gives a gross remark. She walks up to Mike and start trailing her hands from his legs down to his crotch and then gives him a peck as if she was asked to.She seats on him and start grinding on him while Mike has his hands on her waist pulling her closer to him and then a little moan comes out from whichever of them,ion really know.After some more grinding, she stands up with a smile on her face while Mike has a look on his face as if to say he ain't satisfied.
Mike spins the bottle and then it lands on Spence.
"This one's for you Jaden,Perry Truth or Dare"Spence says this with a smirk
" Truth Spence,ion trust that smile on your face"
"Okay...when do you plan on giving as answer to my friends request"
(Smiling) "You got so many friends so..how I'm I supposed to answer"
"Really!!!Okay when are you saying yes to Jaden?"
"Oh..Kay it was actually supposed to be during the excursion but he didn't ask again so..I'll answer him here,it's a yes" She says this and everyone starts clapping while Jaden goes over to Perry and then they start kissing and I think they are actually forgetting our presence.
"Please...get a room and allow us enjoy our game" Piper says this and well I'm not so shocked that she ain't pissed off with what's happening,she's being showing interest on Mike for some days now.
The bottle is skinned and then it lands on Mike who seems to happy by it.
"Layah Truth or Dare"
"You know it's always a dare Mike"
"Too much courage uhn,I dare you to make out with Taylor till he's turned on"
"What's the penalty for not doing this dare" Layah says this as she doesn't like Taylor who has been asking her out for ages.
"You get to strip right here until I'm satisfied"
"No way I'm I striping" She says this and walk over to Taylors direction hesitatingly.She gets to him and he instantly wraps his arm tightly around her waist and pulls her while she grinds her hip against him ,making him groan and then his hands travel down to her stomach and cup her core causing a gasp to escape her lips.Damn...this is getting heated as they start kissing each other fiercely with his hands going all the way to her boosom and she caressing his hair. They keep on with their make out and then Perry stands up immediately.
"I think it's long enough Taylor,I'm not ready to be a God mother now" Perry says this immediately
"Yeah that's right Mike,atleast if they want to, not here" I say this with exhaustion.
"Okay fine,its enough now" Mike says this and then Layah pulls our from Taylors hold with great difficulty ad Taylor isn't ready to let go and then the bottle is spinned again till it lands on Perry.
"Spence Truth or Dare"
"Dare Perry, ion fear the looks on your face"
"Okay...I dare you to carry Mira bridal style,plant kisses from her cheek to her collarbone and add any other thing you wish to" Perry says this and winks her eye at me.
"Ehm..what's your penalty, I guess this will be my first back down" Spence replies
"Wow since when did Spence turn into a kill joy" Nathan says this immediately
"That's so true Nathan,I'm shocked"
"Okay!! before you all kill me, it dependent on Mira,I'll do it if she's okay with it" Spence says this and then everyone turns to look at me.
(Shrugs)"No videoing please, I'm not ready for Perry's consequences, I'll definitely get back at you for this "I say this and walk over to Spence. In about to say something when he catches me offguard by lifting me up in a bridal style quickly and then walking slowly to a chair.He gives me a sorry look as if to ask for permission and I just look away.He seats us down and now I'm seating on his legs with both hands wrapped round Hus neck and then he takes his hand down my arm and brings his lips to my cheek .
He start planting kisses slowly down to my collarbone and sucks on it to my sense spot as if he already knows it.I can feel shivers runing down my spine and I let out a little gasp when he brings he's lips very close to mine and then our eyes meet.I'm thinking of what to do next when he stops and then I stand up from his legs to my seat.
" Damn....that was heated Mira,never knew you could be this bitchy"Daniel Hynes says this in a shocking tone.
"Don't give her the credit bro,I did all the work"Spence says this with all confidence and I just can't say anything for the first time.I just give everyone a smile and we keep on playing till I get a call from my driver and then I head out to go home. I get to where my driver is and follow him home.

Mehn..this chapter took my time
You think Perry made a right choice with saying yes?
Mira's just confusing right?,sometimes act so innocent and does otherwise later, she confuses me too.
So..now do you think Spence really likes Mira?
What reason do you think made Mira quiet after the game?

Next chapter..... ,can't wait for it like you
I'll be dedicating this chapter to Dorcasdeke "Breaking Perry"