5

Charlie POV:

The ambulance arrived at The Hospital about 6 hours ago. Sidney has been in surgery pretty much the whole time. You've been sitting in the waiting room with most of the cast for the last few hours, and you're starting to get restless.

"Sidney Mcallister?" A nurse says and you bolt over to her.

"Yes, Yeah. Whats going on?" You ask as Madi, Owen and Jer rush over.

"Well, She's a fighter. She broke her left leg, some organs were punctured, and she took a major hit to her head, She also has a concussion. She is stable now, We will not know how much memory loss she has suffered until she wakes up.

"Can I see her?" You plead.

"She is still asleep, you can visit her in the morning" She nods her head before turning away.

"Thanks" Owen gives a smile to the nurse.

"I guess we should all just go home now." You sigh.

"Yeah" Madi bites her lip.

The car ride to the hotel is silent. You all head to your rooms when Jer pulls you aside.

"Hey man, I know you're not gonna be able to sleep tonight but I just want to tell you that she's going to be ok. She's a fighter and she loves you more than anything in this world" He pats your shoulder and walks to his room.

"Thanks man, it means a lot" You give a half smile and pull out your key card.

You take a shower and get into bed. You turn around and then just lie flat on your back. Jer was right, You're not gonna be able to sleep tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sidney POV:

You open your eyes and immediately shut them. Why are the lights so bright? Where are you?

Your head is pounding. You squint your eyes to adjust to light and try to sit up but you feel something in your arm, you look down and see an iv. You try to remember what happened. The last thing you remember is someone screaming your name.

You look over to the side and see someone lightly sleeping in the chair in front of the window. His face looks familiar. You just can't remember his name.

"Hey" You whisper to him and he blinks and then widens his eyes.

"Sid! Your awake" He exclaims as he jumps out of the seat.

"What's your name, I can't remember" You complain as his face droops.

"You don't remember me?" His smile fades.

"No I remember you being important. I think I was in love with you. But i just can't remember your name" You sigh.

"I'm Charlie, You call me Char and I'm your boyfriend." He comes and grabs your hand.

"Thank you Charlie" You smile as he kisses your forehead.

More people come in and introduce themselves, and your memory starts to come back. You remember Jeremy, Madi, Owen and Charlie now without a problem.

"Good news!" A doctor with a big smile walks in.

"What is it?" Charlie asks from your bedside.

"Sidney can go home on Saturday" He smiles before adding "She has made a miraculous recovery, but we still need to keep her under surveillance for any head trauma".

"That's great news" Charlie squeezes your hand and you offer up a smile as the doctor leaves the room.

"What about the show?" You sit up

"They aren't going to film without you babe, you're the star dancer" He smiles and you lay back down.

"We better get to the set though" Jer adds.

"You gonna be okay here?" Owen asks.

"I'll be fine! I'm no wimp" You laugh and the group walks out of the room after offering up goodbyes.

AN// Wow i'm so happy with myself! I've updated 3 times today even though they were all pretty short.

I hope you all have an amazing day! Don't forget to drink water, and remember that you are so important to me💗