12

AN// The picture doesn't really go with the chapter i just thought it was really funny haha.

Also I think that JATP was filmed somewhere in Europe or something, but i'm gonna make it be filmed in LA in this story bc i don't know anything about other countries bc i'm dumb lol.

Charlie POV:

It's a 4 hour plane ride to get back home to Washington. Sidney fell asleep on your shoulder early into the flight. She looks so cute curled into a little ball.

You take a picture of her sleeping and laugh to yourself before putting in your earbuds and leaning your head back for the hour you have left on the flight.

"We are beginning our descent to Port Angeles, please put your seats back into the proper upright position." Someone says over the intercom.

You nudge Sidney to wake her up. She looks really grumpy.

"Why'd you wake me uppp?" She whines and nuzzles her head more into your chest.

"I just wanted to" You grin to make her mad.

You actually woke her up because when the plane lands, her ears always pop if she's sleeping and she absolutely hates it. But you'd never tell her that though, she'd take it to her head.

The plane lands shortly after. You and Sidney are a few of the last people off the plane because she wouldn't let you help her with her carryon bag.

You walk through the airport trying to find the baggage claim and Sidney starts to get restless.

"Can't we just have them mail it?" She whines.

"Sid, i'm trying my best" You mutter.

You finally get your checked bags and you walk out to find her parents.

"I think that's their car!" Sidney points to a car pulling up in front of you.

You start to pick up the checked bags when someone knocks into Sidney and she falls forward.

You lunge to catch her but she falls to the ground.

"Watch where you're going asshole!" You yell at the guy as you pull her back up.

"Mr. Hollywood can't even protect his girlfriend" A familiar voice laughs from behind you.

Sidney's dad.

"Haha" You laugh as you grab the bags and start to walk over.

"Hi dad!" Sidney squeals and gives him a hug.

"Hello my darling" He smiles as her arms wrap around him.

"Charlie" He nods after she lets go.

"Nice to see you again Robert" You sigh, walking over to the car.

"My favorite couple!" Sidneys mom throws her arms around you and Sidney.

"Hi mom" Sidney blushes.

"I missed you" You add as her mom steps back.

Sidneys dad grimaces and gets into the car. He really doesn't like you.

In the car ride home, Sidney and her mom fill the silence. You chime in a few times but Sidney's dad is silent the whole time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Finally we're here!" Sidney bursts the door open.

"You guys should go put your stuff away and then we can eat dinner." Sidneys mom walks into the kitchen.

You start to follow Sidney upstairs to her room when her dad speaks up, "Charlie will be staying in the guest room."

Sidney spins around abruptly.

"What?" She widens her eyes at her dad.

"Sidney" He starts before she interrupts him.

"No dad, Charlie and I will be sleeping in the same room." She narrows her eyes at him.

"You will not be sleeping together under this roof." He crosses his arms across his chest.

"We will be sleeping at Charlie's parents house then." She says.

"Both of you sleep in the guest room" Sidney's mom points down the hallway.

"Thanks mom!" Sidney squeals and leads the way to the room.

You send her a smile as you walk towards the room and she smiles back.

"Teresa! Why do-" Sidney's dad starts before she cuts him off.

"I know you have a stupid grudge against Charlie, but i'm done with it and so is Sidney. Whether you like it or not, he has made her happier and she is in love with him." She says before you and Sidney walk into the guest room.

You and Sidney unpack and you lay on the bed and start to reply to some texts. Sidney lays her head down on your chest and cuddles into you.

"I'm sorry about my dad" Sidney whispers, looking forward.

"aww baby, none of this is your fault." You whisper as you put your phone down and wrap your arms around her.

You hear her sniffle and a tear drops onto your shirt.

"I'm so sorry Sid, i will try harder to get along with him." You whisper as you move your hand to her hair and you start to run your fingers through it.

"Charlie it's not you, it's him! I don't know why he causes such a problem with you" She cries.

"Shhh, it's gonna be okay." You whisper and rub your hand on her back.

Her muffled sniffles slowly drain out to the sound of her breathing. She falls asleep and shortly after, you do too.

AN//

Sorry for the short chapter, i might update again tonight but i'm not sure.

I LOVE YOU GUYS THANKS FOR 700 READS!!

HAVE A TOTALLY RAD DAY AND DONT FORGET TO TELL SOMEONE YOU APPRECIATE THEM TODAY💗