16

AN// MERRY CHRISTMAS!! i hope you all have an amazing day and i hope you love everything you got.

Please remember to thank your parents because they worked hard to get you so many gifts to make the holiday special. This year has been such a challenge for so many families including mine, so just always be grateful for everything you have lol💗

Charlie POV:

You open your eyes to see Sidney jump off the bed and hobbles into the bathroom.

You jump up immediately, and run after her.

She is sitting next to the toilet, panting for breaths.

You pull her hair away from her face and start to rub her back as she throws up into the toilet.

She sits back after about a minute of retching.

"Did you eat something bad?" You whisper as you run your fingers through her messy hair.

"I don't think so" She sighs.

"My head is pounding" She leans back onto you.

You wrap your arms around her and bite your lip. "Do you want some advil or something?" You ask and she nods her head.

You get up and go over to your bag. You grab two pills and get a glass of water for her.

She takes the pill and leans back onto you for a couple minutes until she suddenly jumps up.

"What's the date today?" She paces through the bathroom.

"The 6th I think" You mumble.

"I get out of my cast today" She says with a half smile.

"What time?" You stand up.

"11am" She walks back into the bedroom.

"You look over at the clock and see it's 10:15, you guys both start to get ready in a silent agreement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You get to the hospital right at 11 and you both rush inside

"Sidney Mcallister" She says to the receptionist sitting at the counter.

"Fill these out, and then the nurse will come get you." The receptionist hands Sidney a pile of papers.

You follow her to the seating area and she immediately starts filling out the forms.

"You need help with those?" You look up at her and then glance down at the papers.

"Isn't that illegal" She rolls her eyes and glances up from the papers.

"Not when we have lived together for 2 years" You grin and pull some of the papers out of her hands.

"Mr. Gillespie, I think you are going to get me into trouble" She sighs before looking back down at the papers.

"I love you" You whisper.

"Sure you do" She mumbles without looking up from the papers.

You grab her neck and pull her close into your face.