3

"ARE YOU TOTALLY EXCITED FOR YOUR 20TH BIRTHDAY???" Madi screams in your ear, as soon as you sit down next to her.

"Madi. chill" Kenny gives a warning look and she just giggles.

"Let's go to my trailer so we don't get in trouble" she pulls you off the couch.

Once you guys make it into her trailer she squeals. "What's the plan for next Saturday?" She smiles.

"Charlie and I were just going to have a movie night" You look up. Madi looks pissed.

"Wait? let me get this straight? You weren't gonna have a party or anything, you were going to have a movie night and not even invite me?" she complains.

"I don't really do big stuff anyways" You sit down on the couch.

"Well now you do. I'm throwing you a surprise party!" She exclaims with a huge grin on her face.

"But you just told me" You protest.

"Ignore that! It'll happen when you least expect it!" She yells. She pulls you off the couch and pushes you towards the door.

"Wait what! why can't i be in here?" You whine.

"I need to plan your party! I mean take a nap" She starts. You just laugh and shut the door.

"What's that about?" You hear a familiar voice say.

"I should still be mad at you" You turn around and see Owen.

"It was funny" He rolls his eyes.

"Do you know how long it took to get out of my hair? Charlie had to clean it out!" You sigh.

"Aww don't complain, you can't even lie. You enjoyed it" He winks at you.

"Owen!" You widen your eyes.

"Is he gonna throw that shit into your hair again?"Charlie asks as he walks over.

"I hope to god not!" You run to Charlie.

"Don't worry. She was just telling me all about your hot shower, when you cleaned it all out of her hair" Owen wiggles his eyebrows at Charlie.

Charlie widens his eyes, and you expect for him to tackle Owen, but he just laughs it off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are driving to get food for everyone on the set when Charlie calls you.

"Hey Char, I can't really talk right now" You start.

"But i miss youuu" He says. You can tell he's smiling.

"I'm serious Charlie, I don't want to get into an accident" You sigh pulling up to a red light.

"You're a good driver. You'll never get in a car accid"

He's cut off by the squealing of tires. Everything happens in an instant. You hear a loud crash and your car is pushed into the intersection. Your eyes are blurry, and you have this fuzzy feeling in your head. You squint your eyes to see a truck driving straight towards you. another loud crash. You feel weightless until it all comes crashing down. Your head slams against the door. You hear Charlie scream. "SIDNEY!" And then everything just goes black.

AN// cliffhanger because i'm just so evil :)

I'll update sometime tomorrow. pls comment or vote guys! it sucks having silent readers :/