This Is Me

The music started and I just looked into Luke's eyes. "You got this" he mouthed to me. I smiles and looked over at my dad who was sitting next to Carrie with a huge smile on his face. He's so proud of me, I never seen him smile so big.

"I'm not a stranger to the dark, hide away, they say. 'Cause we don't want your broken parts. I've learned to not be ashamed of all my scared.... Run away, they say. No one will love you for as you are, but I won't let them break me down to dust. I know that there's a place for us, for us we are glorious"

I stand up and grab my microphone "WHEN the sharpest words Wanna cut me down. I'm gonna send a flood, gonna drown them out. I am brave, I am proof. I am who I'm meant to me. THIS IS ME, look out' cause here I come, and I'm marching on the beat I drum. I'm not scared to be seen, I am no apologies, this is ME."

After I finished I got off stage and was headed to the boys but Ryan stoped me "You have an amazing voice Lydia" he said to me. The boys poofed behind him "thanks Ryan, I was nervous" I said with a smile "isn't he cute. Someone has a little crush on Lydia" Luke says from behind Ryan

"I um, I wanted to give you these" he hands me a bouquet of flowers. Red roses. "Oh my god, Ryan they are beautiful. Thank you" I take them and hug Ryan. I bury my head in his head and sit there "Your dad is watching" he said with a laugh. I look over and my dad is eyeing us like a hawk "He is protective of me"

I look behind him and see Luke with a sad face on "LYDIA. TIME TO PERFORM AGAIN" my dad yelled at me "OKAY. YOU DON'T HAVE TO YELL" I yelled back. "Hold these for me, I'll be right back. I promise." I go back on stage and the boys follow me

"Lydia we have to talk. It can't wait any longer" Alex said to me. I look up and they all had tears in their eyes "guys, I-I".... "LYDIA. LETS GO" my dad yelled at me. "2 more songs. I'm sorry guys"

The boys poof off stage. What's is wrong with them today? I mean, they can't die. They are already dead. It's like impossible. I can't perform like this. I'm to worried about the guys.

The crowd was just staring me as I sat at the piano. They waited for me to play, but I can't. I can't Focus on anything now. I'm to worried about the guys

"I'm here with you. I'm not going anywhere" I look over and Luke is sitting at the piano with me. Holding my hand "you can do this. It's not important. Don't worry about it" he said to me. I smiled and started playing "this one is called, on my own.

I take a deep breath and people come on stage. A Drummer and Guitarist "Replacing us?" Luke said with a smile. "You were never in my band. You're in Julies" he laughed and poofed back to the guys

"It almost feels like a dream, all these memories of you and me, blown away in a Sumer breeze. It almost feels like we just never were, all the times we spent was just a blur. Now it's just me and a melody. So.... what am I supposed to do? "Cause all these plans we made in the sand are through"

"WITHOUT YOU, I'm on my own, am I gonna be alone? And if it's only me, myself, and I, will I be fine? So far from home and I just don't know, am I gonna make it? Brave enough to take this road... out on my own."

The drummer started playing and I stare at everyone. Luke, Alex, Reggie, Ryan, Carrie, my dad even Nick. This is my life. I really miss my mom. I haven't spoken to her since I first got here and we barely talked

"AND MAYBE IM FALLING ON MY FACE, OR MAYBE I'M LANDING IN MY PLACE, AND MAYBE WE'RE A MILLION MILES APART, OR MAHBE WE'RE STANDING HEART TO HEAR, BUT NO MAYGER WHAT IM WALKING RIGHT OFF THIS STAGE AND NEVER LOOKING BACK, LOOKING BACK TO YESTERDAY"

Once I finish my dad gets on the stage "We are gonna give her a little break, please welcome My other daughter and her group DIRTY CANDY."

I get off the stage and go straight to the studio waiting for the guys to come in. When they poof in they were all crying and stared at me with a scared look "What's wrong?"