Chapter 37

(Cora's POV)

I wake up to the sound of a giggle. Turning my head to the side I see Belle and Stella. I instantly smile. Belle was the cutest little girl I've ever seen. She favored her mom in looks but she had her fathers eyes.

"Sorry Cora. We didn't mean to wake you up." I smile wider at them.

"You didn't so don't stress yourself. And thank you."

"Thank you? Why are you thanking me?"

"Because you didn't call me, 'my Queen' or 'your majesty'." We both laugh.

"Oh goodness. I forgot! You are my Queen and I should address you as such."

"Nonsense. You are family Stella. I would prefer it if you called me by my name. Please."

"In private and in certain company. But otherwise it's only right I show you proper respect." I give her a soft smile.

"I can live with that. Are you hungry Belle? Let's go get some food. I'm starving!"

We all go back out to our seats. Ash and Seb were still in theirs. I move to sit down next to Ash but he grabs my waist and pulls me into his lap. My heart beat goes into overdrive.

"Are you still mad at me baby?"

"No. I'm sorry. It was stupid of me to get mad at you for not telling me. Forgive me?"

"Of course baby. How did you sleep?" He kisses me before I can even answer. I kiss him back lazily exploring his mouth while I enjoy the taste of him. All too soon he pulls away.

"Can I get you guys anything?" A voice speaks up from the side of us. I shift myself on Ash's lap so I can see her better. It would probably be good to learn her name.

"Food please."

"Anything specific?"

"What do you have?"

"Almost everything."

"Pasta?"

"Yes, of course. What specific kind would you like?"

"Chicken broccoli alfredo, please."

"Absolutely. Anything for you Ash?"

"I'll have steak, with a loaded baked potato, and a side salad. I want my steak rare, please."

"I'll have it right back for you."

"Thank you."

As she turns away she tells Seb she'd be right back to see what they wanted as well. If I had known she'd taken our order first I would of waited. I would have preferred Belle to get her food first.

"I thought you don't like alfredo?"

"I don't."

"So then why did you order it?"

I glance up at Ash's confused expression. "Because I'm craving it."

"How can you crave something you don't even like?"

"I don't know." I shrugged not really thinking about it.

I see the flight attendant walking back over. "Excuse me?"

"Yes, my Queen?" I groan. It was going to take awhile to get used to that.

"Could you please rush Belle's order before ours? She's the little girl across from us."

"The Queen comes first. Those are my orders." My temper instantly rises.

"As your Queen I am ordering you to have her food ready first."