Chapter 15

"I'm coming with you." He states.

He gets up and starts to put his clothes back on.

"No."

"No?" He questions in disbelief. "What do you mean no, Cora?"

"I can't ask you to give up everything you have here just for me Marcellus." I tell him as I get off the bed and go stand in front of him.

He stops what he's doing. Leaving his chest bare but at least his pants were back on. He takes a step closer to me and cups my face.

"You aren't asking me to do anything, mi amor. If you aren't here then I have nothing here for me. You are my life now. I go where you go." He leans down to give me a gentle kiss.

As soon as his lips touch mine I moan and press my lips against his harder. He quickly bends down grabbing the back of my thighs and lifts me up. I wrap my legs around his waist.

I feel his hand wedge between our bodies. Unzipping his fly, brushing the back of his fingers against me in the process. His cock springs forward. He didn't bother putting his boxers back on. Gripping his cock, he places it against my entrance.

As my back hits the wall, he thrusts his hips forward going all the way inside me.

"Fuck!" I groan out as I grip his shoulders. My nails digging into his skin.

With one arm wrapped around my waist, he's completely supporting me up. His other hand is fisted in my hair keeping me locked in his glaze as he starts to pound into me. The sound of our bodies meeting and my ass banging against the wall echos around the room.

"Marcellus!" I moan out. Feeling my climax already close. I close my eyes.

"Open your eyes Cora. I want to watch them when I send you over the edge." He demands me.

As soon as my eyes open and connect with his my orgasm hits. I moan out his name again.

He brings me over to the bed. Laying me down, he flips me over onto my belly. Gripping my hips he slides into me from behind. I moan. Going deeper at this angle.

"You feel so good wrap around my cock like this." I groan at his words.

I lift up on my elbows, fisting my hands into the sheets. Another orgasm already close. I glance at him over my shoulder.

"Cum for me Marcellus. I want to feel your hot seed filling me up again." I tell him huskily as I tighten around him again while I rock myself backwards. Meeting his thrusts with my own.

His hands grip my hips tighter. He surges forward, seating himself as far inside me as he can possibly go and does exactly as I tell him too.

I drop forward as my body finds it own release again. My arms no longer being able to support myself up. My body feels completely lax. It's even twitching a little bit.

He pulls out of me and collapses next to me on the bed. "I died. You killed me." I tell him. He laughs.

"You'll recover soon enough, mi belleza." He tells me with a chuckle.

"I can't even move Marcellus. I think I probably missed my flight." I finally manage to flip over onto my back and glance at the clock. 9:30 p.m. Yup I was definitely going to miss it.

"No one's ever fucked me like that before. My body is completely spent and I still want more." I say to him as I throw my arm over my eyes. "How can I still want more?"

I feel him shift on the bed. He lifts my arm off my face. I meet his content eyes with my hungry ones. He broke me.

"First no one could ever fuck you the way I can. You won't ever try either. I'll kill any man you make the mistake of touching or allowing him to touch you. Tú eres mia, Cora and I don't share what's mine." I glimpse the beast inside him as he says it.

Strange how seeing it turned me on more. I was growing achy for him again. I shift my hips a little. His eyes follow my action. He runs his eyes slowly over my body.

When they stop on my breasts he lifts one hand up cupping one of them, testing it's weight. I groan when he pinches my nipple. He lowers his mouth to taste me. When his teeth nip my nipple, my groan turns into a throaty moan.

I grip my hands into his hair, trying to keep him on me. His mouth was hot and wet and felt so good on me. My back lifts off the bed when he sucks on my nipple strongly. Liquid pooling out of me.

After a few minutes he switches to the other one. Keeping one hand on my breast he already played with, pinching and pulling on the nipple while he sucked and bit the other one.

"Goddess your mouth feels so good." I wanted his mouth on another part of me too.

Trailing his mouth down my stomach, he slides off the bed. Gripping my legs he pulls me closer to the edge and spreads my legs wider.

I left my head up just in time to watch his mouth lower down on to me. My hips buck at the contact. My head falling back as my hands fist into his hair.

"So good. So good."

He sinks his fangs into my inner thigh. My body erupts. He's marking me and tasting me in a place I didn't know was possible. He was finally making me his.

I feel the bond he's creating between us spread through my body sinking deep into my soul. I could feel him. His essence.

Finally coming back down from the high he brought me, he makes his way back up my body. He cups my face in his hands. He has the most tender expression on his face.

"Tú eres mia, mi amor. As I am yours." He says softly kissing my lips tenderly.

He slowly thrusts himself inside me again. He makes love to me slow this time. Whispering sweet words in Spanish to me.

Just before my orgasm hits, I feel my teeth lengthen. I sink my fangs into his neck, sealing our bond. I moan at the taste of him on my tongue. The things I felt before were nothing compared to what I was feeling now. It was almost overwhelming.

After we both settle back down I snuggle into his arms and chest and fall fast asleep. I've never felt so loved or protected as I did in that moment.

____________________________________

*This chapter was nothing but smut and I'm not even sorry 🤷‍♀️😬😳 IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT PLEASE JUST STOP READING MY STORY NOW. There isn't smut in every chapter but there will definitely be more and it will definitely be more detailed. So if it's NOT YOUR THING just stop reading it!*