Chapter 9

The ride home feels like it takes forever. Maybe it's just because I'm so tired or maybe because no one is saying anything. All I know is that I can't wait to get home, shower then crawl into bed. Instead of dropping me off at the front like I expect, North pulls into the parking garage and parks in a guest parking spot. Silas climbs out of the back seat then opens my door for me before I can even get my seatbelt off. Silas helps me out of the Jeep and the three of us walk towards the elevator doors, "Y'all don't have to walk me in. You could have just dropped me off at the front" I tell them.

"Not a chance, Baby," North says. One thing I've learned since I've been with Axel and the guys is that there is no arguing with an Academy guy when it comes to how to properly treat a lady.

Once at my door I take my keys out of my pocket and open the door, "Thank you" I smile tiredly.

"You're welcome Aggele."

"No problem, Baby"

"Will you text me when you get home so I know you made it?" I ask.

"Yeah, we'll text you," Silas says before turning back to the elevator.

The familiar scent of coffee greets me as I walk into the apartment. I hesitantly follow the scent into the kitchen where Axel is sitting on the counter in nothing but a pair of shorts. I swear, if I didn't live here I'm pretty sure they all would walk around naked. They hardly ever have on a shirt and I've caught then all more than once walking around naked in the middle of the night when they thought I was asleep. Seeing one of your brother's naked is not something a girl wants to see at 3am. It's not my fault they are so loud. They should learn how to wear clothes. Talk about an awkward conversation at breakfast the next morning.

"Hey Butterfly, How was your night," Axels smiles. He hops down from the counter and opens his arms for a hug.

"It was fine, I got asked to join the dance team," I inform him.

He laughs, "How did you manage that? Didn't you go to a party in Cedar Hill?"

"Yeah, the captain of the team is dating one of the football players that went to the party. She saw my moves and asked me to join."

"Let me guess, that was your plan all along?"

"Of course it was." I shrug with a grin.

Axel motions to the counter and I take a seat in my usual spot and he hands me the rest of his coffee. "Did you all accomplish what you went for?"

"I did. My objective for this evening was to meet the captain of the dance team and get an invite to audition and I was invited to join," I smile. "So tonight was a success."

"Who ended up going with you?"

"North and Silas. Both of them are on the football team. They all seem to think that the football team is the reason it's getting into the school."

"And you don't think so."

"I just think that we should look at other options." I shake my head knowing speculating before school actually starts is a waste of time. There is no way to know who all the players are before actually getting in there and meeting people. "No use speculating now. We will have to see when school starts." I jump off the counter and give Axel one more hug, "I'm going to take a shower, type up my report and go to bed. I have a team meeting to be at in the morning."

"Goodnight Butterfly." He kisses my forehead before I go to my room.

**************

North POV

We get into the jeep and head home and I know Silas's thought's aren't on the mission. If I was a guessing man I would guess they are on a little blond hair, green eyed beauty. I would also guess that this is going to be a problem. We can't afford to get distracted by a pretty face. . . gorgeous eyes. . . amazing smile. . . body with curves in all the right places. Shit I've got to stop thinking about her like that. She on our team for this mission which could take the entire school year. Not to mention her brother's would fucking kill me.