The House

"Hey." Stiles walks into my room without knocking.

I stand at my closet in my red lace bra and panties, purple hair piled on top of my head in a messy bun.

"Oh." He stops in his tracks, eyes traveling all over me as he practically drools at my half naked appearance.

"Did you need something?" I spare him a glance, licking my teeth to hide the smile thats tempting my lips as I continue to look through my clothes for an outfit.

"Uh, yeah... but I can not for the life of me remember what it was." He smiles, rubbing the back of his neck as he gawks at my body.

These two weeks of separation are getting really tough, even with our weekend in New York to distract me.

Needless to say he's extraordinarily horny these days, practically reverting back to his high school awkwardness around me.

"Well, take your time." I tease him, purposefully dropping the shirt I pull off the rack so I have to bend over to get it.

"Ohmygod." Stiles breathes, quickly looking up when I look back at him as if he weren't staring at my ass.

"Can you close the door?" I ask, laying a few outfits on the bed.

"C-close the door?" Stiles points at it, looking at me for confirmation of what I just asked.

"Yes." I laugh. "You know, how it was before you barged in."

"Right, yeah. Because you're-" He gestures over my figure. "Sorry." He closes it back, somehow managing to close his sleeve in at first, having to reopen it briefly to release his shirt.

"Its fine." I breathe a laugh as I hold a cherry red sweater dress up, mulling over my outfit choice.

"This one?" I ask for Stiles opinion.

"Oh, uh yeah, yeah it's lovely. Then again you look incredible in anything... or nothing." He flirts, raking his eyes over me again.

I smile at him, taking the dress off the hanger before shimmying into it. I have to hop just a little to get it past my curves, I've had this dress for years and though I'm still small I'm not as thin as I once was.

Stiles leans on my dresser, his hand sliding out from under him as he watches my breasts bounce with each jump, he catches his balance but knocks a few items off.

"My bad." He quickly picks them up and I laugh at his clumsiness.

"How does it look?" I turn from side to side, looking past him to the dresser mirror as I check it out myself.

"Like I want to tear it off and throw you on the-" He begins to verbalize his fantasy.

"Stiles!" I cut him off, trying to hide my amusement.

"Good, it looks good." He finishes, clearing his throat.

I walk past him to use the mirror to assess my hair, noticing his eyes never leaving me.

"Oh! We're having dinner at Melissa's tonight." He taps his head as he remembers. "That's what I came in here to tell you."

"Did you really forget or did you just want to stay for the show?" I give him a knowing sideways glance as I brush my hair.

"What? Me?" He points at himself like the idea is ridiculous.

"Okay, I just wanted to watch. This is torture Vi, you are so hot." He whines, moving to stand behind me.