10

When you woke up you noticed Bambam gone. You got dressed in the shirt and some jeans. You actually brushed your hair through and it looked really smooth. For once you felt like you looked decent. Ypu walked downstairs and heard boys laughing. "Bambam!" You yelled from the stairs. He walked over. "Holy...you actually wore it." He smiled. "Its just the boys...you know the really nice ones." He grabbed your hand and pulled you. You went along with it because it was too late now. When you walked in you started to feel insecure. You had a shirt on that could really enhance your fat. You instinctively held your hand over your stomach. When the boys saw you they all smiled. One of them leaned in and whispered something to Bang Chan. Bang Chan laughed. "You look good" you turned and saw your mom standing there. "Are these your friends? They are very handsome!" She wiggled her eyebrows at you. You slumped. One of the older boys walked over to you. He held out an envelope. "This is from all of us. Please open it later...maybe in a year." You looked at him confused. "A year..I uh...ok" you gave it to your mom and she put it somewhere. The oldest one looked at you and back at the other member, his name was probably Felix and laughed. You felt embarrassed. Bambam looked at you. He walked over and pulled you away. "Are you okay? You look a little dizzy." You looked at him with a glare. "I'm changing." When you tried walking upstairs he pulled you back. "Hey, can you explain why you're so insecure?" You turned to him and glared once more before walking away.

THESE CHAPTERS ARE GETTING LONGERRR