20

You started to stare at them. "Hey Chan, can I ask you something?" You spoke out in a shaky voice. He looked at Felix and he walked away. "Yeah! Ask away!" He smiled. You took in a deep breath and looked him in the eyes "The other day, why were you amd Felix laughing when I walked in?" You nearly shouted. His smile left his face slowly. "I um...im not sure why thats important to you" you felt a bit hurt. The way he spoke was as if they were whispering mean things. "I'm assuming it wasn't something good?" You spoke out, now quietly. His eyes widened and he quickly reached out to grab ypur shoudlers. "Oh my...I would never I am so sorry. It was nothing like that. I can promise that." You frowned. "Then what was the reason" you tilted your head. His face turned a light shade of red and he rubbed the back of his neck "Umm...Felix said...he would look better in the shirt..?" He was clearly lying, but you didn't care. You felt lile you could trust him.

Hey y'all! I've seen that a few people have added this to their reading lists and I am very happy. This isn't my best work because I speak better than I write....if that makes sense. If you do enjoy the story please vote it. Im seriously thankful for the readers I've got on this story, so thanks...alot!