54

In the morning you woke up to shouting in the kitchen. As much as you wanted to hang with them you felt embarrassed of the night before. You changed into some of your clothes which consisted of jeans and a hoodie. You stood by the door trying to listen.

"You did what?!" You hear Changbin shout.

"I didn't mean to! I was just checking in on her and...that happened!" Chan said in a whisper shout.

"Ohhh no way dude that seems too cliché" Han laughed out.

"No...it actually happened and I feel like shit because she seemed really uncomfortable after.."

His voice sounded sad..almost..guilty. You sat back on the bed and opened your phone. There were various texts from your mom, bambam, and an unknown number. You weren't in the mood to talk to anyone so you just listened to music and let SHINee in. Every song made you feel at home and happy.....some a bit sad. After about 30 minutes of listening there was a knock at the door. "Come in!" The door slowly opened and Felix, Hyunjin, and Changbin slowly walked in. The three of them stood in front of you gave a strange feeling. "Hey y/n.." Changbin walked over and sat on the bean bag chair. You waved and paused your music. Felix didn't hesistate before jumping on the bed. He hugged the plushy that sat in the corner and smiled. "Hey y/n! We just came to chat and do a few things for Chan! He's quite embarrassed about what happened last night, but I think hes lucky! I mean its not everyday-" Hyunjin shoved a brownie in Felix's mouth and sat by Changbin.

"Look y/n we're going to be honest here. We came to apologize for Chan...he feels shitty- and he said that himself- and he wants to forget about it. He hopes you feel the same because of...what did he say...OH. The growing friendship...yeah something like that." Changbin stood up and ruffled your hair. He grabbed the clothes you borrowed and the three of them walked out the room. You grabbed your bag and followed them. Without saying anything you walked past the group and out the door.

"See? She hates me now.."

You sent a message to Han saying you were just going to a cafe, but that was a lie. You explored the area around his apartment and all sorts of stores near. Once you spotted a cafe you walked in and got a drink. As you sipped it you looked up and saw someone familiar. The more you stared you realized it was Yoongi. He glanced at you and left. This left you a bit confused so you followed him. As you followed him he began to notice and started sprinting. After about 10 minutes of chasing him you were both out of breath. You narrowed your eyes at him and he realized he's been caught.

"Why are you following me?!"

Thanks for reading!