9

SUMMARY OF LAST CHAPTER: Your mom noticed self harm marks and wanted your confidence to be higher. Youngjae promised he had a good reason to be with Jennie. Bambam is also currently in your room waiting. Two boys visited your mom. A tall one and the other had a nice smile.

When you got in your room Bambam was sitting on your bed playing a game on his phone. He looked up and saw the shirt. "Oh damn y/n! You better wear that to school. You'd have all the boys falling for you." He smiled and turned off his phone. You walked into your closet and changed into it. You walked out and showed him. "Wow.." He just stared. You got nervous. "I don't think I'm going to wear it. It really enhances my stomach." Bambam frowned. "Y/n, you're not fat. You just have meat on your bones. You have a butt...like actually. I don't want to sound weird, but you really have a nice body." You looked in the mirror and frowned. "Yeah, as if" You quickly changed into your pajamas. When you walked out Bambam was setting up a sleeping bag. "You're sleeping over again?" You asked. He nodded. "Of course, I'm not leaving until I see you leave to school with that shirt on." You laughed a bit as he climbed into his sleeping bag.