61

TW: Attempted suicide; Mentions of Suicide (Please skip the chapter if you are not comfortable with these topics)

Bambam looked at the rest of the group and accepted the offer. Everyone piled into his car, some sitting on the others. Jinyoung glanced at you. "So...you're suicidal?" Everyone groaned and scolded him for the way he spoke so bluntly. You just felt as if the world was sinking in. "Take y/n home. Her mom needs to see her.." Bambam spoke out as he tried his best at comforting you. "Alright man." Jinyoung drove down your street and you felt your heart beat faster. "Bam I don't want to go home" You shook him violently. "Don't make me go there!" He opened the door and got out, as much as you tried to avoid him he managed to catch you in the end. He dragged you to the door as you kept kicking and screaming. When your mom opened the door you quit the complaining as she held you in her arms. "Honey...we really need to talk" 

At Chan's home

He paced back and forth. "What happened...who did this" He heard a giggle from his couch and snapped his head to the sound. "Idiot." His eyes widened as he saw who it was. She sat there, legs crossed while wearing a smirk. "H-how did you get in" She pointed at a broken window. "Didn't you miss me?" It was Jinyoung's sister. One of Mark's exes. Sitting on his couch and swinging around a bottle of pills. "Remember these?" 

He remembered his past attempts.

"Yes...I do remember"

"Didn't they bring you so much relief Chan? The feeling of almost leaving? The feeling of possibly being free from all stress?"

He shook his head. "Please get out" she aggred after secretly setting up a camera in the corner. He kept pacing and stressing. "Y/n im so sorry...I didn't mean it at all. I wouldn't want you secret out." He frowned to himself and mumbled much more apologies. He picked up the pill bottle and began to cry. "Maybe you will be happier without me here...without the burden of my pain." He popped the bottle open. "I'm sorry.." He whispered out before swallowing many of them.

Y/n's house

Your phone rang and when you clicked on the notification. An instagram live. When you opened it Chan was mumbling to himself. "Mom what is this?" As you showed her she gasped and ran to her car. Confused, you looked at the phone and saw the aftermath of a pill overdose. Luckily others opened the live before you and headed to the house. Changbin was trying his best to keep him concious, but it was a mess. All you could do was stare at the screen shocked with the occurrence. Mark ran down stairs "shit shit shit" he mumbled. "Mark!" You let out a loud sob. He ran to you "Shh its ok! Don't cry! He's fine, alright? He will be ok!" He wrapped his arms around you comforting you as he showed you the ongoing live where Chan was taken out by paramedics. He was breathing. Minho stormed towards the phone and threatened the owner. "He's fine...ok?" You nodded but the tears kept flowing. Your mom returned after w few hours. "He survived hun" she said with a small smile. She pat your head and walked off. The boys were cooped up in the waiting room of the hospital as you rested at home rethinking the day. It was later revealed that Jinyoung's sister was the mastermind of this.

Why did she do this..?

Alright...this chapter was a bit hard to write. Suicide is a hard topic for me to handle and I highly suggest that if you need to talk you speak about your feelings :)

Thanks for reading!