ChiHaru Sunday Bromance Special

Start from the beginning

She got up from her bed and fixed it. She's been good at household chores by now after she had Rina to stay with her for a week to teach her the basics of housekeeping.

Bridgette took a box of corn flakes and made herself a cereal for breakfast. She could still imagine Ren laughing while sitting on the kitchen stool. He kept on murmuring 'the best pancake ever' in between his bites.

"He sure love sweets. No wonder he's like that."

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

"Yo! Have you been waiting?" Haru greeted Shuu who has been waiting for him to play in the arcade. He just smirked.

"Where's Ren?"

"Saa. Maybe he'd gone to Tsukishiro to eat pancakes."

Haru laughed at Shuu. He just looked at him, confused. "It's not a double entendre, idiot! That moron went home with some strawberry pancakes in hand."

Haru, holding on his tummy, gasped for some air before he spoke again. "Oh. Tsukishiro made it?"

"Yeah. And I admit it tastes good." Haru laughed again at Shuu, which annoyed him. "What?!"

"Well, I just didn't expect to hear cooking praises from the Iron Chef himself. Tsukishiro doesn't look like she can cook anything." He looked at a passing by couple. "Just be careful not to fall in love with her. You know, she might've put some love potion in your pancakes."

"Tssch! Let's go. But leave your stupid idea here."

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

"AAARGH!"

Another token was inserted in the crane machine slot, but still Bridgette couldn't get herself an alpaca plushie. She had decided to spend her Sunday playing around and she ended battling a UFO catcher in the arcade.

"Mou ichido... Aaargh! Teme!" she cursed when the plushie fell off the crane. "Almost there. Almost..."

A guy laughed from her back.

"You looked so frustrated. Let me help you. Which one do you like?♡" he flirted.

"Nakano?" Bridgette was surprised to see Haru in the arcade, as well as to his attitude towards her.

"I told you it was her," Shuu said. "Yo Tsukishiro."

"Ah, Shuuichi!" Bridgette exclaimed. "Ne, did Ren brought you the pancakes?"

"Talk about the pancakes," Haru said, his face pale from surprise. "What are you doing here?"

"Isn't it obvious? I'm trying to get that grumpy purple alpaca!" She exclaimed. "Will you get that for me?♡" she batted her lashes at Haru, who instinctively blushed.

"Fine!"

"Yatta!"

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

"Mendokuse." Shuu muttered under his breath when Bridgette decided to tag along with them. She's wearing a cute sporty outfit: a blue sleeveless tank top, cargo pants, and blue sneakers. She also have this cute cap in her head. She walks with them hugging the alpaca plushie.

He noticed Haru smiled at her.

"I've never expected that blue would look good on you." Haru said to her. Bridgette laughed.

"It must be! It's summer afterall!"

Yeah, it's already summer, Shuu thought. It's been two months since Tsukishiro arrived in Saragaku, and in that short time span, she made Ren, and even the prez, go head over heels for her.