Probabilities

"Tadaima!" Shuu called out when he got home. He was removing his shoes when Ren emerged from the kitchen. "Okaeri." he said. Judging by the smell, Shuu assumed that he's cooking yakisoba. It made his stomach growl.

He followed him to the kitchen and grabbed a bag of chips. "I'm cooking yakisoba. So, how's your day?" Ren asked Shuu while mixing the noodles. He had spent his Sunday helping the Fujis painting their house. "Don't tell me, Haru and you got some girls today, did you?"

"Well, if you will count Tsukishiro among those girls, then yeah." Ren looked at him, his eyes wide. "Do you mean..."

"Yes. Bridgette."

He hurriedly went up to him with grimace on his face. "Temeee! Why didn't you told me about it?!"

"Why should I? I left my phone by my bed, and Haru didn't have his phone, too."

"How come... ugh! I should've come with you!"

"I did told you to come with me," Shuu said. "We just saw her in the arcade, trying to get that ugly stuffed toy."

"And?"

"We ate parfait." Shuu laughed at Ren's sulking face. Indeed, he asked him to go with them in the arcade, but Ren already promised their family friend Fuji san to help them with the house. "Ren?"

"What?"

"About that XYZ guy who looked like you..."

"What?"

"Are you sure that Bridgette is just a fan?"

"What do you mean?" Ren asked, frowning. Shuu tried to find the right words to say.

"Forget it. It's impossible."

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

Ren had been busy for the past three days finding the real score between Bridgette and that Kirishima guy. Shuu had left him hanging on what he was to say that night and it made him irritable. Bridgette had asked him countless of times if he wanted to tell her something, yet he can't bring himself to ask her that question. He just kept on telling 'you're so hot in your summer uniform.♡'

"Ne, Emi chan. Do you think Bridgette likes someone else?" he asked Emi. It was Wednesday afternoon and Bridgette had spent her lunch in the principal's office again, drinking tea.

"Didn't she say that she's in love with you?"

"What if she only said that to shut my mouth up?" He found it hard to believe, but still, it's a possibility.

"Why don't you just ask her? I can't answer personal questions on her behalf."

"How about that XYZ guy?" Ren asked. He wanted to see if there's any connection between Bridgette and the uprising singer. Emi's face was blank. "Who?"

"Shinji Kirishima."

"What's with him?"

Maybe she didn't know.

"Nothing. Just curious if I really do look like him." Ren faked a laughed and bade Emi goodbye.

"What's his problem?" Emi asked to herself. Ren sat on his chair, marvelling on who he should ask next.

Oh yeah! The fangirl!

He stood and hurriedly approached Chiaki, who's much more than happy to talk to him.

Ren asked her questions on who this Shinji Kirishima is, hoping to find a clue if he's got something do to with Bridgette.

※ Read Probabilities 2.0: Ren's Investigation for the details of Hirasawa Ren's quest of finding the truth! :3 ※