The Tea Party

If Seiran got that one word to describe his week, it will be 'boring'.

His usual routines are simple: go to school, study, play the piano, hang out with Aki, repeat whatever is necessary. But somehow, since his return from France, he found someone so annoying that he looks forward on meeting her again. Nobody had spoken to him the way Bridgette Tsukishiro did. But still, he is longing to see her.

"Damn, how long should I stay here in this room?" Seiran complained while he stare outside the window of their classroom. He always hated studying - the only thing that he can study are the piano scores given to him by his private tutor.

Seiran learned to play the piano when he was six. He already had his first concert by the age of seven. Everyone sees him as a prodigy, and at a very young age, he had won many concours across the Europe.

The school bell rings for lunch. It is as if a beautiful tune in his ears. "I will play that song again. This time, she'll come." Seiran said to himself, as he walk his way to the piano room.

♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

"She's mad at me," Ren said as he saw Bridgette smiling at him. Bridgette didn't spoke to him all morning, and that made him very anxious. "She's really, really, mad at me."

"Ha?" Shuu asked. He is clueless on what had happened that Sunday - all he knows was that Ren brought Bridgette to their farm and nothing else. "What have you done to her, you idiot?!"

"Nothing, really. I just made her happy, maybe she's, overwhelmed? I don't know." Ren reasoned to him as he followed her with his gaze. "Maybe I shouldn't have done that. I acted without thinking, I have no idea it could hurt her. I was only thinking of pleasing her. We both enjoyed it, though."

Shuu's face grew hotter with every word spoken by Ren. Dirty thoughts rumbled inside his brain, and here's his brother, talking so innocently, as if he hadn't done anything so wrong.

"Teme-" Ren looked at Shuu when he heard him speak. "Yes?"

"D-don't tell me..."

"Huh?"

"Don't tell me..."

"Shuu?"

"DON'T TELL ME YOU VIOLATED TSUKISHIRO?!" Shuu's voice rang over the room that everyone, including Bridgette, stopped and looked at them. Realising what he had said, their gaze soon fell on Ren.

"HAAAAA?" Ren exclaimed when he realised the situation he was in. "What do you mean by violated?! Just where the hell did it came from?!"

"Could it be that you and Tsukishiro..." Haru left the sentence hanging, while looking at Bridgette. They were all surprised when she let out a hearty laugh.

"Could it be what, Nakano kun?" she asked, heading her way to Hirasawa brothers, who are now taking cautions from her despicable smile. "Nothing is special between me and Hirasawa Ren, if that is what you meant. He was just trying to cheer me since he saw through my depression last week, ne, Ren?"

Cold sweat rolled down Ren's face as she smiled at him so sweetly. She's really mad at me, he thought. He could hear Shuu apologising on what he had said.

"Don't mind it. We're even now." Bridgette said to him coolly. It knitted the brows in Shuu's forehead. What on earth has she been thinking about me? his curiosity mangling him.

"Ren, there's nothing wrong with your intentions. I am sorry if I acted so wrong that day. It was just that, you hurted my pride." Bridgette looked at him with pain in her eyes. "Please don't make me feel pathetic."