Confusion

Bridgette asked Seiran to drop her a few blocks from her place. He didn't argued with her, releasing the awkwardness and tension between them.

She looked at her hands after his Maserati was out of sight. Seiran held it as if he had no plans of letting her go; the way he called her 'my girl' made the butterflies in her tummy fight for survival.

Walking towards the lift, she glanced at the box of cake Seiran bought for her. Bridgette almost banged her head on the lift's door as she remember both Seiran and Shinji's face.

"I must settle things between us."

♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

Seiran went straight to his bed and lie on his face. That café incident keeps on replaying in his head.

What's wrong with me? I called her my girl in front of the person she's in loved with. I didn't let go of her until she's no longer beside me. This is quite peculiar, not very me.

He stood and went to his bathroom. Seiran stared at his own reflection, trying to figure the problem in him.

Why does it has
to be her?

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

Bridgette dialled her parents' number in London. She heard Heiji was with them right now; she needed to talk to him.

"Hullo?" A male voice sprang out of her receiver. She recognised the voice to be her father's.

"Tousama!" she giggled. Enishi checks on her everyday: he will call her at 11:00 in the evening, London time, to see if she's already in school, and over lunchtime to know if she made it safely at home.

"Hey, young lady. Such a rare chance to have you calling me first. Missed your old man?" he said. What Bridgette loves about her family is them being happy people. Her parents' know how to joke, and they treat both Heiji and her as friends.

"Absolutely. I wanted to check on Onii chan though, I wanna ask him some favour."

Enishi chuckled. Bridgette had seldomly asked Heiji for favour as it is always the other way around. Bridgette heard her dad call on her brother.

"Yo Yui, need something?" Bridgette smiled upon hearing her brother's voice. You sounded much cooler than ever, she thought.

"Actually, yes. I need you to listen and answer my questions."

"Sure. Shoot it."

Bridgette inhaled deeply. "Nii chan, did Shinchan ever called you?" She bit her lips upon saying his name. Heiji seemed to know that that question was coming that she could visualize him throwing his head back in laughter. "No. We just exchange mails and sometimes, he asks me on how do you do."

"Oh. Is that so?"

"No. He had asked our permission to be your partner." Bridgette's brain stopped for a whole second, processing what his brother just told her. "Pardon?"

Heiji laughed again. "He had asked permission to both Touchan and Kaachan to be your boyfriend."

The entire world shattered into pieces after Bridgette gaped at her brother.

Just kidding. She just called him baka for not telling her sooner. "So, what did they say?"

"Well, they both know Shinji since highschool so it's okay for them." Now she wanted to bang her head on the receiver, but decided to do a facepalm instead. "Nii chan, I met Shin chan today."

"And?"

"Seiran Mizuki claimed me as his girl right in front of him..."

♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡