Bato of the Water Tribe

Hello and welcome thank you for 2.4K reads it's very much appreciated and I would like to celebrate the fact that we are at the 15th episode usually people who make these types of books end at boy in the iceberg but we are at Bato of the water tribe and 5 more episodes and we are at season 2. Thank you all for ur support and

ENJOOYYY!!

:)
_______________________________________________________________________________
Me: ok guys episode 15 almost done with this season!!
All: yea!
Me: u guys excited for the this episode
All: yea!
Me: well um- 👍
Me: ok let's start
______

Book 1: water

Chapter 15: Bato of the water tribe.
__________
Katara,Sokka and Aang: oh
Aang:😔
______________________

(The episode opens with a brief daytime shot of a shoreline. The surf breaks against jagged rocks that jut out of the ocean close to shore. Presumably nearby, a water tribe blade has been stuck in the ground in a forested area. Aang's hand enters the frame, then cut to a wider shot of Aang picking up the blade, Sokka coming up behind him.)

Aang: Hey look! A sword made out of a whale's tooth.
Sokka (grabbing it): Lemme see that.

(Sokka walks forward, examining the blade. Fade to a flashback of daytime at the South Pole. In the distance, many Water Tribe boats are being loaded with supplies. View pans left to reveal the back of a younger Sokka, a view soon replaced by a frontal shot of the boy. He holds his boomerang, a pained look of anticipated loss on his face. Flashback fades, his older face superimposed briefly on his younger face.)
_
Katara: oh it's younger sokka.
Suki: oh u look cute.
Sokka: I'm not cute I'm manly.
Suki: come on just admit it.
Sokka: ok fine I looked pretty cute
_

Sokka: This is a water tribe weapon. (To Aang, behind him over he left shoulder.) See if you can find anything else.
Katara (entering wider shot): Did someone lose something?
Aang: (looking in a bush): No, we found something.

(Cut to Sokka brushing away some leaves from a broken arrow on the ground. He picks it up and inspects it.)

Sokka: It's burned.

(He throws it away and walks over to a tree with burn marks.)

Sokka: There was a battle. Water tribe warriors ambushed a group of firebenders.

(He looks down at the ground and begins to walk downhill as he interprets the signs left in the earth.)

Sokka: The firebenders fought back, but the warriors drove them down this hill...
_
Zuko: how can u tell that from those things.
Sokka: 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ I don't know I just knew I guess
_

(He runs down the hill, the others in tow. They soon come to the beach seen in the first clip.)

Aang: So then what happened?
Sokka: I don't know. The trail ends here.
Katara (pointing o.c. to the right): Wait! Look!

(Cut to a shot of a beached water tribe boat.)

Sokka (from o.c.): It's one of our boats!

(They all run to it. Cut to a wide shot of them staring up at the boat.)

Katara: Is this... Dad's boat?
Sokka (rubbing the ship's prow and smiling): No, but it's from his fleet. Dad was here.

(Cut to a close up of Iroh's face. He is drinking tea. He drinks and then cut to a shot of he and Zuko sitting at a table in a cabin on Zuko's ship. Iroh pours Zuko some tea after he takes his sip.)