The headband

Hello people it is the headband it's one of my favorite episodes when it comes to filler episodes.

What's you favorite episode in Book 3?

Anyway

ENJOYYYY!!!

:)

______________________________

Me: So are you guys ready?

All: YES!

_

BOOK 3: FIRE

CHAPTER 2: THE HEADBAND

_

Aang: The headband?

Me: yes.

_

(ends 1:19)

(The episode opens with the camera panning up the outer slope of the Fire Nation capital city volcano. It pans up to the crater wherein lies the royal city, and pauses. Cut to the Fire Lord's palace. Cut to Zuko's bedroom. The prince is tossing and turning, unable to sleep. He rises from bed and dons a hooded cloak. Slipping by an unguarded path over the crater's rim, he makes his way to a prison tower embedded in the slope of another, nearby volcano. As he stands in the prison courtyard, looking upward, a guard spots him.)

Guard: Who's there?

_
Sokka: zuko.

_

(Without a word, Zuko turns and leaves.

_

Sokka: why did you leave?

Zuko: cause I kina nervous.

Sokka: why?

Zuko: just was okay.

Sokka: okay...

_

Cut to the Fire Nation outer islands, daytime. A mysterious cloud is scudding rapidly over the water. As it lights on one of the islands, voices emanate from it.)

_

Sokka: oh right this day.

Aang: oh this is what they meant by headband.

Me: yup.

_

Aang: I think I see a cave below.
Sokka: Shhush... keep quiet! (The cloud disperses with a blast of airbending to reveal the kids, riding Appa. Sokka dismounts and begins a furtive reconnaissance.) Great job with the cloud camo, but next time, let's disguise ourselves as the kind of cloud who knows how to keep its mouth shut.
Toph: (sarcastically) Yeah, we wouldn't want a bird to hear us chatting up there and turn us in.
Sokka: Hey! We're in enemy territory. Those are enemy birds.

_
They all laugh.

_

(He points upward to four of the enemy, perched on a rock just behind him. One hops down onto his head and squawks plaintively. The kids laugh. Sokka is unamused.