The Paintedlady

Hello and welcome people. I uploaded this later than usual cause I forgot sorry but here you go anyway

ENJOYYYY!!!

:)

_

Me: are you guys ready?

All: yeah!

_

BOOK 3: FIRE

CHAPTER 3: THE PAINTED LADY.

_

Suki: oh this! This will be fun.

Zuko: yeah.

_

(The episode opens with Appa, the kids in his saddle, slogging his way down the course of a sludge-infested river somewhere in the Fire Nation

(The episode opens with Appa, the kids in his saddle, slogging his way down the course of a sludge-infested river somewhere in the Fire Nation. Aang and Momo are frolicking in the putrescent water.)

_

All: ewww.

Zuko: why are you there?

Aang: to maybe find fish.

Suki: I don't think your going to find any there.

_

Aang: (playing hide-and-go-seek) Momo! (He ducks underwater before Momo sees him, resurfacing nearby.) Oh Momo! (He ducks again, surfaces again, and the lemur finally spots him.) Ah! Ha ha, you found me, buddy. (It seems to finally dawn on Aang that he is swimming in toxic filth. He airbends himself up into the saddle.) Hey guys, I think this river's polluted.

_

Zuko: ya think.

_

(He bends the residual goop off himself, sliming the rest of the gang in the process. Another blast of air and everyone's clean.)

Sokka: (fishing pole in hand) Well, that explains why I can't catch a fish around here. Because normally my fishing skills are... off the hook! Get it? Like a fishing hook?

_

Sokka: hahhahahaha.

Everyone but sokka: .....

Sokka: You guys have no sense of humour.

_

(The sound of chirping crickets is actually audible...or maybe that's birdsong. Either way, the joke is a flop.)