🌪The swamp🐊

Hello and welcome. Thank you all for waiting and so

ENJOYYYY!!!

I DO NOT OWN AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER NOR IS CHARACTERS.

:)

_____________________________________

Me:ok guys you ready for episode 4 of book 2.
All: yeah!

_
BOOK 2: EARTH
CHAPTER 3: The swamp.
_

Aang: oh.
Sokka: great.
Katara: oh
_

(Ends at 1:40)

(The show opens with an overhead shot of a rice paddy. It is daytime and the sun shines. The shot pans down to reveal an Earth Kingdom village. Cut to a shot of a bridge over one of the nearby streams. People bearing backpacks and other loads walk back and forth over the bridge, either entering or departing the village.

Cut again to a street scene within the village. The background is obscured for a second by an out of focus person walking in front of the camera. He exits to reveal Iroh and Zuko sitting on straw mats, their stolen ostrich horse behind them. Iroh holds
his hat in his hand. A cart festooned with masks for sale passes briefly in front of them. One of the masks is the Blue Spirit mask. As the cart passes, another pedestrian walks in front of Iroh. Iroh holds his hat out to the pedestrian and speaks to him.)

_Katara: oh

_
Katara: oh.
Zuko: what?
Katara: it's just I never expected you to do that.
Zuko: well we had no choice!
Aang: calm down sifu hotman.
Zuko: Stop calling me That!
_

Iroh: Spare coins for weary travelers?

(The man throws a few copper coins into Iroh's hat, joining perhaps a dozen already there. Cut to a profile shot of the two as Zuko turns to Iroh in anger.)

Zuko: This is humiliating! We're royalty. These people should be giving us whatever we want.
_
Katara: well you ain't royalty there.
_
Iroh: They will - if you ask nicely.

(Cut briefly to a long shot as several more pedestrians pass. Iroh next solicits a well dressed young woman.)

Iroh: (in a weak voice) Spare change for a hungry old man?
Young Woman: Aww, (she produces a coin from her sleeve and puts it in his hat) here you go.
Iroh: The coin is appreciated, but not as much as your smile.
_
Suki: how sweet.
Zuko: eh
_

(Zuko slaps his forehead in a Sokka-like gesture of frustration. The girl giggles and walks away. A man carrying a pair of broadswords on his back wanders by the opposite direction as the girl. He stops and addresses the beggars.)