The puppetmaster

Start writing your story

Hello and welcome. Get ready for the creepy old lady known as hama. So

ENJOY!!!

_

Me: okay you guys ready cause this one will send chills down your spine.

Katara: oh gosh.

Sokka: hmmmm

Aang: I think I'm ready.

Toph: lets just get started.

Zuko: yeah.

Suki: ooh I'm excited.

_

BOOK 3: FIRE

CHAPTER 8: THE PUPPETMASTER

_

Aang, Sokka, Katara and toph: ........

Katara: is this the one with ham-

Sokka: I mean it has to be.

Aang: yeah it has to be.

Toph: oh gosh. This is about to get creepy.

Suki: It can't be that bad.

Zuko: yeah.

Katara: it's not but it's still REALLY creepy.

_

(The episode opens with a shot of the waxing moon hovering in the night sky, almost full. Cut to a shot of a field of red flowers. A single, large mountain is seen in the background underneath the bright moon. Cut to a shot of Appa fast asleep inside a cave. The camera pans right to Aang and his friends gathered around a campfire underneath a gnarled and twisted tree. Cut to a close up of Sokka.)

Sokka: Suddenly, they heard something down the hall, in the dark. Oooh... It came into the torchlight. And they knew the blade of Wing - Fun was haunted! Aah-ah...

(Sokka dramatically pulls his sword out and wails in an attempt to be scary. Aang, Katara, and Toph are unimpressed.)

_

Zuko: really?

Sokka: what do you have a better stories.

Zuko: probably.

Sokka: Next time you- me story telling contest.

Zuko: really?

Sokka: oh come on.

Zuko: no.

Sokka: oh come on! Why are you sacred you'll loose.

Zuko: no. I won't loose.

Sokka: prove it.

Zuko: I will.

Sokka: HA!

Zuko: dang it.

_

Aang: I think I liked "the man with a sword for a hand" better.
Toph: Water Tribe slumber parties must stink.
Katara: No, wait, I've got one, and this is a true Southern Water Tribe story.
Sokka: Is this one of those "a friend of my cousin knew some guy that this happened to" stories?
Katara: No, it happened to Mom. (everyone focuses their attention on her) One winter, when Mom was a girl, a snowstorm buried the whole village for weeks. A month later, Mom realized she hadn't seen her friend Nini since the storm. So mom and some others went to check on Nini's family. When they got there, no one was home, just a fire flickering in the fireplace. While the men went out to search, Mom stayed in the house. When she was alone, she heard a voice, (little girl's voice) "It's so cold and I can't get warm." Mom turned and saw Nini standing by the fire. She was blue, like she was frozen. Mom ran outside for help, but... when every one came back, Nini was gone.