🏃The Chase🏃‍♀️

hello and welcome so thank you so much for 10k it is a amazing milestone for this book. Ik i say this all the time every time we hit 1k but I am genuine every time I say this. This awesome great amazing.

won't keep you longer so

ENJOYYYY!!!

:)

________________________________________________________________________________

Me: ok so are ready for this episode.

all: yeah

_

BOOK 2: EARTH

CHAPTER 8: THE CHASE.

_
suki: oh?

sokka: since toph just joined the group i think i know where this is going.

aang and katara: same.

toph: yeah i have an idea as well.

_

(Episode opens with a shot of the sun setting over a range of hills that have trees and a creek spread out before it. The camera tilts down to show Appa and the gang, now including Toph, sitting in what looks like a dried up section the creek. There is a bunch of white fur around Appa's feet.)

( Cut to a shot of Appa from his right side at an angle so his back is closest and his head is furthest. Aang sits in the basket and is passing a sleeping bag down to Sokka. Katara walks around Appa's head to the same side. Toph appears from the left and is closest to the camera.)

Toph: Hey, you guys picked a great campsite. (cut to a shot of Toph's feet in the pile of white fur) The grass is so soft.

_

suki: well thats not grass.

toph: yeah I know.

_

(Cut to a shot that shows the full of Appa from his right side showing all four of them.)

Sokka: That's not grass. Appa's shedding.
Katara: (Lifting her right foot out of the fur and balancing on her left) Oh, gross!

_
aang: that's not gross.

_
Aang: That's not gross; it's just a part of spring.

_
sokka: yeah katara.

katara: yeah i know 😑

_

(Shot cuts to Aang atop Appa as a light melodious tone plays softly. A blue bird lands gracefully on his head and a yellow butterfly flutters by his right ear which Momo jumps up in an attempt to snatch.)

Aang: You know, rebirth, flowers blooming, and Appa gets a new coat!

(Cut to a shot of Appa's head, Katara stands to its left.)

Katara: Ah, the beauty of spring. (Appa, who sticks his tongue out to reveal it's covered in fur, sneezes, blowing fur everywhere.) Stop, Appa, stop!

(She coughs, and waves her arms to stop Appa from covering her in hair even more. Shot pans over to Sokka who is kneeling and rubbing fur on his head.)