Zuko Alone

HELLO AND WELCOME yes we have another episode because Its my birthday so yay!! (not anymore )
but

(also I updated a part that I saw did not have any reactions so 👍)

I'm being really honest here This episode is not my favorite don't get me wrong i love zuko alone but it isn't the episode i would rewatch and I'm not really motivated to do this whole thing i will just do parts so sorry if you really like this episode i was just not motivated to do this one

ENJOYYYY!!!!!!

(I was supposed to post this earlier but I forgot so here anyway sorry)

:)

_______________________________________________________________________________

Me: ok are you guys ready for this episode

all: yeah

_

Book 2: Earth

Chapter 7: Zuko Alone.

_

(if you didn't read the authors note on top i'm not doing the whole episode i am not so motivated to :))

Merchant: Not enough here for a hot meal. I can get you two bags of feed.

(Zuko looks down in despair, the gambling soldiers looking at him from the background. The soldiers turn back to their game as Zuko looks to the side o.c. at the sound of some laughter. A few kids peek from around the corner of the stall.

Cut to a wider shot of Zuko standing in front of the stall. At the side, a kids hands his friend an egg, who throws it at the gambling soldiers. It hits a soldier on the head and the kids run off. The soldiers get up and look over and see Zuko's back to them. The street is otherwise empty.)

_

suki: oooh those kids.

zuko: yeah i know right.

_

Gow: Hey! (he and his friends approach Zuko from behind) You throwing eggs at us, stranger?
Zuko: No.
Gow: You see who did throw it?
Zuko: (turning around and putting his hand on his sword hilt) No.
Soldier: That's your favorite word, no?
Gow: Egg had to come from somewhere.
Zuko: (turning back to the merchant) Maybe a chicken flew over.

_
they all chuckle

toph: nice one sparky.

_

(One of the soldiers starts laughing, but a look from Gow silences him. Cut to a profile shot of Zuko at the merchant's counter. The merchant appears and drops two bags of feed on the counter. Gow swoops in and grabs them and throws to one of his men.)

Gow: Thanks for your contribution. The army appreciates your support. You better leave town. Penalty for staying is a lot steeper than you can afford, stranger.

_
suki: uh excuse me. those guys are jerks.

zuko: i know right.

_

(Cut to a side shot of Gow from the chest down as he taps the war hammer hanging from his belt.)

Gow: Trust me.