Chapter 10 - Problems

Mitch's POV

Scott and I have been together for almost 8 months now and I swear everyday I fall more in love with him everyday. I didn't think it was possible to be in love with someone so much. Travis hasn't stopped trying to win me back no matter how hard I try to get him to stop. I don't love travis the way I love Scott in fact I never did.

Travis calls a lot and occasionally waits in the morning to see me at Starbucks so he can talk while I wait for my drinks. He still occasionally comes over but it's rare. I always tell him the same things but he never listens. I tell him I love Scott not him, we are not going to be together and basically anything i can to keep him away. I tell Scott and he wants to kill but I calm him down and we end kissing and Scott forgets about it.

Scott went to the food store because I'm lazy and there's no food left in the house, so he went for me.

I was waiting for Scott to come home when there was a knock on the door. I opened the door to find Travis still upset and not over me. "Travis seriously this has to stop. I dont love you anymore." I tried to close the door but he stopped it and walked in the house. "Mitch please just give me another chance. I love you so much. I promise. I'll never hurt you again." He wrapped his arms around my waist leaving my arms free, pulling me into a hug. His head rested on my shoulder. I didn't hug him back but I put my hands on his shoulders to push him away. He grabbed my wrist and gently pushed me against the wall, pinning my wrist next to my head.

"Travis what are you doing?" "Please Mitch, just love me again." He kissed down my neck. "Travis no stop." I moved my head side to side to try to get him to stop. I tried to push against him trying to free my hands. He brought my hands over my head and grabbed them both tightly with one hand. He started to unbutton my shirt.

I began crying he felt my chest while my shirt was still covering me. I tried to fight, still in tears. "Baby relax it will be like old times." "No Travis I don't want to please stop." He kissed my neck and collarbones remembering everyone of my sensitive spots.

"Mitch I've missed you so much sweetheart. I've also missed this." He opened my shirt so my chest was exposed, he unbuttoned and unzipped my pants sticking his hand in my boxers palming me. I fought against him trying to free my hands and get him to stop touching me. "Travis No STOP PLEASE!"

Scott's POV

I pulled up to the apartment complex. I left the groceries in the car. Mitch and I always get the groceries out of the car together. Weird I know but it's us. I get to the door. "Travis No STOP PLEASE!" I run through the door to see Mitch pinned against the wall with Travis pushing against him. Mitch's shirt open and Travis' hand in his pants.