Chapter 14 - Proposal

Scott's POV

Mitch is finally returning to his old self. After Travis died Mitch went into a depression that lasted about 2 weeks. I've done my best to comfort him but Travis was his first love. I've done everything possible and I'm happy to see he's getting better. I climb back into bed with him. I wrap my arm around him as he sleeps.

I just stare at his beauty. His eyes flutter open and he looks at me, an immediate smile on his face. "Good morning." I smile as he makes fists with his hands and rubs them over his eyes. "Good morning baby." He leans in and kisses me and I melt into it.

It's been a while since he's kissed me like this. I'm loving every second. "So Mitchie how would you feel if I took you out to a fancy dinner tonight?"

Mitch's POV

I wake up happier than usual and it feels good. Seeing Scott by my side makes me smile. I obviously accepted when he wanted to go on a date. Of course Scott complimented me the whole time which is just another reason I love him.

It's around 6:30 and I decide to start getting ready. I get a quick shower. I put on black skinny jeans just to tease him a little, I know he loves them. I make sure my hair is perfect and walk downstairs greeted by a speechless Scott. He's staring at me with his lips slightly parted. I giggle.

"Baby you look amazing! Just so gorgeous!" He says and starts to walk up to me, he gently places his hands on my hips. He slowly kissed me and I wrap my arms around his neck. I make the kiss deeper realizing how much I've missed this.

---

We finish our meals at the beautiful restaurant Scott took me too. We got back to the car and got confused when Scott went the wrong way. "Where are we going babe?" He smiled. "It's a surprise!" I giggled at his childlike tone. He stopped when we were at this beautiful lake.

I got out of the car meeting Scott and the stars were so gorgeous. "What are we doing here?" Scott grabbed my hand and walked closer to the water. "If I'm lucky tonight all my dreams will come true." I turned to look at Scott but he wasn't there I look down and see him on one knee. "Mitch?" I feel the tears run down my face and my hand covering my mouth.

"I know we haven't been together long but ever since I met you I've been so madly in love with you. Every smile and every tear. I've loved that beautiful face and equally as beautiful soul with all my heart. There's not enough words to explain how much I love you. So Mitchell Coby Micheal Grassi?" He opened the velvet box and the ring shined from the moonlight. I smiled and our eyes locked. "Will you the most amazingly talented, gorgeous, most beautifully perfect man do me the honor of being mine forever? Will you marry me?" I giggled not being able to contain my happiness. "Yes oh my god yes Scott! "

He put the ring on my finger then stood to kiss me. I couldn't stop smiling life was too perfect not to.