Chapter 1 - Crush

Scott's POV

God, he's beautiful. He doesn't even have to try. Mitch looked at me, hopefully he didn't see me staring. I blushed slightly. Mitch gave me a look then went back to looking at his phone. I went to my room. "Hey, I'm gonna get some Starbucks do you want some?" I yelled as I was getting dressed. "Umm have you met me? Is that even a question?" He said as I walked out of my room. I laughed as he gave me the cutest smile. I got lost in his gorgeous chocolate eyes and those dimples. It's official he's going to be the death of me.

I walked into Starbucks ordering for Mitch and I. The barista was flirting with me. It was such a turn off for one she's a girl, and two she's not Mitch. I walked out with our coffee and got in my car. As I was driving I was thinking about what to do with this crush. I can't tell him how I feel because he's with Travis. But I can't imagine not being with him, I love him. I know that's crazy being in love with your best friend but I don't know what I would do without him.

Mitch's POV

Scott walked in the house looking a little upset "Are you okay Scotty." He looked at me for a second and gave me a weak smile. I knew something was wrong. "I'm fine." "I know you're lying but you'll tell me when you're ready." I gave him a hug that lasted longer than it should have but I didn't care he was upset and I wanted to be there for him. It's no doubt that I like Scott but my crush on him is very slight it's not like I'm in love with him. Plus I'm happy with Travis, at least I think, he's been pretty distant lately. I'll call him and see what's going on.

Scotts POV

My heart cracked just a little just like it does everytime he tells me he'll be going out with Travis. He said they were gonna go out later tonight and to let him know if I needed anything. I needed him. I heard the door close and just thought about his touch it was like electricity going through every nerve in my body. I wish I could hold him forever. I toke a nap until I heard Mitch calling my name he sounded like he was crying. I jumped out of bed to find him in the living room. I was right, he was crying. "Mitchie what happened?"