Chapter 4 - Boyfriends

Mitch's POV

Travis saw me coming down the stairs. "Oh my god Mitch!" He ran passed Scott and hugged me. "I'm so sorry! Please forgive me! I love you so much! I never meant to hurt you! I'll never do it again. Please forgive me Mitch. I can't live without you!" I slowly push him away. He was crying. "Travis-" "No Mitch I need you please. I won't give up on you! I love you! I'll give you whatever you need time, space just please don't leave me!"

I've never seen him beg like this but there was no way I will fall into his trap he cheated. I looked at Scott and he looked at the ground. I turned my head back to Travis. His eyes said nothing but regret, worry and love. "Travis I-I can't." I was holding back my tears, 3 years with this man and I couldn't find a single reason to be with him again. Sure I love him but my head and heart are telling me to leave him. "No Mitch, sweetheart please give me another chance. I'll make it up to you I swear!" "Travis you cheated on me!" "It didn't mean anything!"

I couldn't believe him I scoffed "You smiled at me while you were inside someone else!" He looked at his feet. "Please Mitch I love you. I'll do anything." I looked at Scott. "Can you please get him out of here?" He nodded. Travis looked at me as the tears escaped his eyes. I went back upstairs I heard him yelling. "I won't give up until your mine again! I love you and I will get you back sweetheart!" I heard the door shut and broke into tears standing against Scott's bedroom door. Scott was by my side in seconds holding me close.

Scotts POV

Mitch was crying and I was just holding him. He pulls back and looks at me neither of us say anything. He puts his hand on my face and starts to lean in. Is this really happening right now. As the distance between us closes my heart starts beating faster.

I felt his lips on mine and the sparks were flying. I've never felt this with anyone. I pull back when I feel the tears on his cheeks. I use my thumb to wipe them away. He smiles and says "You don't know how long I've wanted to do that." I look at this angel in front of me and smile. I pull him back into another kiss his arms around my neck as I grab his hips and pull him closer.

All my dreams are coming true as our lips move in sync.

Mitch's POV

Best. Kiss. Ever.

Not once did I feel that loved and wanted while I was with Travis, the way he held me gently but firm. Scott made me feel beautiful and the sparks in that kiss was nothing I've ever experienced. We pulled away. He looks into my eyes. "Mitch please tell me this isn't just a heat of the moment kind of thing." I smiled. "Scott I promise I like you as more than a friend." He sighed in relief and smiled ear to ear. "Oh thank god. Please be my boyfriend." Without any hesitation "How could I ever say no." He smiled leaning in again. Our lips met again. For someone who just got cheated on I feel pretty great!