Chapter 7 - Travis

Scott's POV

I wake up with my arms wrapped around Mitch. Memories of last night flashed in my head. Mitch loves me! Words can't explain how happy I am and how amazing he makes me feel. I just stare at the man in my arms.

There was a knock on the door and I already know it's Travis, every morning at 8 for the past week he brings flowers to get Mitch back. I'm sick of it. Can't Travis take a hint. I don't want to wake Mitch so I get up to answer the door. I get down to the living room and open the door. Travis stands there with the usual roses. "Where's Mitch can I speak to him please." He looks upset I feel bad for him but Mitch is mine now and I won't let Travis take him from me.

"Babe!" I heard Mitch call me. I absolutely loved the pet name. "Downstairs!" Travis looks confused. He starts speaking. "Why did he call you babe? I'm the only person he should be calling babe!" I heard Mitch coming down the stairs. "Babe, what're you doing up so- oh Travis." Travis looks confused and upset. "Mitch please I love you. I'll never hurt you again!" Mitch walks up to me and wraps his arm around my waist. I put an arm over his shoulder. "Travis look, I'm sorry but we're over." He starts to tear up. "Mitch please don't leave me." Mitch scoffs. "Travis I already left you and I don't want to be with you anymore! I love Scott now."

Yes! I thought to myself take that Travis! "Now, Travis please stop coming here everyday, it's not helping it's just annoying. I don't want to be with you anymore. You cheated on me. I'll never forgive that." He started sobbing and hands Mitch the roses. Mitch grabs them and holds them down by his legs. "Just think about it Mitch. 3 years or 1 week." He gave me a look so I figured let's fight fire with fire.

I turn to Mitch and kissed him, he drops the roses. His arms snaked around my neck. I grab his waist and pull him as close as I can.

Mitch's POV

Scott pulls me in close and I gladly kiss him back. I heard Travis break out in sobs and run off. As much as I hated breaking his heart, it needed to be done. He wouldn't let go so I had to push him away. Plus I really like kissing Scott. He closes the door without disconnecting our lips. I kicked the roses behind me as Scott pushes me against the door. I softly moan as he kissed my neck. His hand made its way under my shirt and grabbed my bare hip. He grabbed underneath my knee leaving his hand on my hip and brought my leg to his hip. I ran my fingers through his hair and pulled him as close as possible. Our bodies pressed together. When we pulled away for air Scott immediately attacked my neck again. I rolled my hips forward pushing against him. Our lips moving in sync again, our mouths fitting together perfectly like we were made for each other.

He slowly pulled away and let go of my leg. Everything slowed down as we looked at each other. "I'm gonna make some breakfast." He walks away and I stay with my back on the door. I yelled at him. "Tease!" He giggles. "Love you!" I smile picked up the destroyed roses and walked to the kitchen to my perfect boyfriend.