Epilogue

8 Years Later

Scott's POV

Mitch and I are still madly in love with our 5 year old son Wyatt. We are also in the process of adopting a little baby girl named Aphrodite. I love them so much, they are my perfect family.

"Wyatt come back here!" I heard Mitch playfully yell as Wyatt ran to me. I picked him up and saw Mitch looking at me from the hall. "What's going on here?" Mitch sighed walking towards me. "He won't take a bath!" I looked at Wyatt. "A bath! Oh no RUN AWAY!" I ran up the stairs with Wyatt in my arms. He was laughing as Mitch followed us. " Scott you're not helping!"

I brought Wyatt into his room and hid him so Mitch wouldn't see him. I got to the center of the room when Mitch ran in. I put my hands up. "Where is he Scott?" I scratched my the back of my head. "I have no idea, maybe he disappeared."

Mitch put his hands on his hips and sighed. "Oh well I guess that means no dessert after dinner." Wyatt jumped out of his hiding spot and grabbed Mitch's leg. "No daddy I'm sorry, I'll take a bath!" Mitch smiled leaning down to be eye level with him. "That's what I thought. I'll meet you downstairs ok bud?" Wyatt nodded running down the stairs.

He looked back at me. "And you Mr. Grassi-Hoying have been very bad. I guess you'll have to make it up to me later." He whispered in my ear then stepped back holding my hips. He winked and gave me a suggestive smirk. He walked away swaying his hips when he got to the doorway he looked over his shoulder and damn was he sexy. This boy is going to be the death of me.

Wyatt took his bath and we all ate dinner. We put Wyatt in bed and said our good night's. I layed in bed waiting for Mitch to finish tucking Wyatt in. He came into the room and striped to his boxers. He layed next to me facing away from me.

I put my hand on his hip. "Im sorry baby. I was very bad today." He layed on his back arms crossed. "I don't believe you. That's not good enough. Make me believe you're sorry." I got on top of him straddling his hips cupping his face making him hum.

I said sorry inbetween kisses down his neck and you can guess where that lead to. We layed together breathless. "I love you so much baby." Mitch snuggled into my chest. "I love you too." He cupped my cheek and kissed me briefly.

God my life is perfect.