Chapter 15 - Wedding

Scott's POV

Holy sh*t it's finally here after a year of planning I'm finally marrying the one I love. I'm so excited and nervous but I'm only nervous because I want this no I need this to be perfect for Mitch. He means everything to me.

I tried to sneak into his dressing room to see him but Kirstie stopped me. "What do you think you're doing?" I looked down. "Nothing..." she smirked "That's what I thought, you can see him at the alter go." She pointed towards my room. I slowly walked away with my head down in defeat.

I get to the alter I see all our friends and family I'm happy they are going to see the greatest moment of my life. The music starts playing and the doors open. I see Mitch and oh my god he looks so beautiful. I have no words my breath was taken by the one I love.

He slowly walked towards me grabbing my hand and standing right next to me. He started tearing up and I felt a few tears too. We said our vows and Mitch was practically sobbing. I wiped away his tears. "Scott Richard Hoying do you take Mitchell Coby Micheal Grassi as your lawfully wedded husband?" I smiled looking at Mitch. "I do."

"Mitchell Coby Micheal Grassi do you take Scott Richard Hoying as your lawfully wedded husband?" He giggled as I wiped more of his tears. "I do." He was choking out the words because he was crying so much.

By the time we exchanged rings he calmed himself down a little. "You may now kiss your husband." I grabbed Mitch's hips and his arms went around my neck. Our lips connected and everything else didn't matter anymore.

We signed our certificate and went to the reception. When cake time came we stuck the cake in each others faces laughing. Our first dance was magical. Kirstie kept hitting her wine glass with her knife to make us kiss. But right now if was off to our honeymoon.