Cassius smiles.

Rachel:Oh forget it.

Ross enters.

Rachel:Oh there he is now the father of my child the porn king of the west village.

Ross:Look it was accident.Okay?.I-I feel bad that it happened but I swear I didn’t even watch it.Anyway here.

Ross takes the tape out of his coat pocket.

Ross:I thought you might be more comfortable destroying it yourself."Tosses her tape".

Rachel:Thank you.

   Rachel sets it on the floor and is about to stomp on it with her shoe when we jump up and yell.

Rachel:What?.

We all yell again.

Rachel:You don’t want to see this do you?.

Tabitha,Monica:Hell yeah.

Rachel:I am not gonna show you this.

Phoebe:No.Not the sex part just the stuff leading up to it.

Ross:Forget it she’s destroying it.

Phoebe:Okay fine.Fine.We’ll just have to think of some other way to put the whole Who came onto who thing to rest.Come on now think.

Ross:Look forget it Phoebe.Okay?.It’s Rachel’s tape and she can do whatever she wants with it.And she wants to destroy it. So end of story.

Rachel:I wanna see it.

Ross:What?!.

Rachel:Clearly you don’t want people to see this tape.Now I don’t want people to see this tape either but you so badly don’t people to see it makes me want to see it.You see?.

Joey:"Confused".Are we watching the tape or not?!.

Ross:I don’t want people to see it for your sake.

Rachel:Ah I don’t believe you.I think you don’t want them to see you begging me.

Rachel goes to put the tape in the VCR.

Ross:Rachel please…

Rachel:Ah a little preview.

Ross:Fine.Fine but I want the record to show that I tried to take the high road because in about five minutes I’m gonna be saying.

    Ross laughs and points at Rachel sarcastically.And they sit down joining us all.

Rachel:Okay here we go."Pushes play".

(Ross:Hello.Can I get you anything?.)

Cassius:"To Phoebe".I’m so happy.

(Rachel:Oh thank God you’re here.You have to help me.Were you just talking to yourself?.)

Rachel:There I am.