Part 19

Josh's POV

I was mad, I was so angry and I had no one to fix this. I needed Mia right now and I couldn't even see her, this was my fucking plan too. I'm going to kill that Kai. I growled and looked for someone to beat up.
I saw one of the warriors and we made eye contact. I growled out to him and new my eyes where black in a death glare. I snarled and shifted, snapping my teeth at him as a challenge. He accepted and shifted, mirroring my actions. I wasted no time and lunged for his leg. I successfully caught him off guard as my teeth dug deeply into his flesh, I felt his bone snap beneath the pressure. I showed no mercy.

He howled out and turned around to snap at my neck, he caught hold but I quickly threw him off balance by yanking his broken leg out beneath him. I took his vulnerability as a chance to pounce on his neck in return. I grabbed hold and tightened my grip until I heard coughing.

"Josh!" I felt the scruff of my neck pulled back and the surprise loosened my lock on the wolf. I flew onto my back and got ready to take on my next opponent. I tasted the rich blood in my mouth and it reminded me of Mia.
With blurred vision I went to lounge at the person who saved my kill. "Josh, that's enough." I was able to make out Callins voice and forced myself to calm down. I shook my head and my vision became clear. Callin looked absolutely pissed.

"What do you think you're doing. Do you have no control?!" I looked over to the wolf I attacked, he was on his side breathing heavily. The blood still rushed out of his leg and throat.
I couldn't hold back my growing smirk as I saw my strength displayed, he shouldn't be so weak if he wants to survive. He would be better to us dead anyways.

I shifted and brushed my hair back with my hand, still smiling. "We'll get Mia back, Kai is probably one of the best wolves who could have gone. He's patient, loyal, and quiet. He can keep his cool and won't do anything stupid" He glared at me while he growled out his words, clearly directing the comment to me.
His words brought back all the anger. I was the one who should have gone!! Mia is mine! I ran over to punch his face but Callin blocked my fist and threw me to the ground, all his weight pinning me down.

"Calm the fuck down or you'll end up like your buddy over there. If you disrespect me again I might just have to put a collar on you" He brought his face close to mine and I growled out but gave up my struggle and broke eye contact. "Be patient, she's smart enough to know where she belongs. And the longer she's there, the more rules broken you'll have to punish her for" I fantasized what I would do to her, the relief I would finally feel again. "Fine, Kai better not fuck this up or you won't be able to stop his death" I spat at him and shoved him a bit so he would get off.

"I'll find a way to see her"

Mia's POV

"We should get moving soon when you're ready, I want to show you to your new room that you'll be staying in" I got anxious at his words, what did my new room look like? Did I have a new cage, was I gunna be in a cold basement? I began overthinking until I took a deep breath and internally sighed. It doesn't really matter, I'll accept anything that happens.

I sat up and waited for him to get ready and a command to get moving. He stood up and started walking until he looked back. "Let's head out" I walked to his side and followed his footing perfectly. We came up to what I assume to be the pack house and he led me inside. I glanced around a bit but once again saw no one, why was it so empty? I shouldn't be complaining, less people means less pain.

"Are you able to walk up stairs? Unfortunately it's on the top floor so we have two flights of stairs to go up. And make sure to let me know if you need a rest" I glanced at him blankly, I was tired of this asking when he knows I'm not allowed to respond to those kinds of questions. I will go wherever he wants me to go, and rests would be an inconvenience and would result in punishment so I wouldn't do that.

I didn't give any signs that would answer his question and I heard another sigh from him as he slowly climbed the stairs. I made sure to stay right behind him as it would leave more room on the stairs for others more important who are coming up or down them.
I was surprised that I was heading upstairs, I wasn't often allowed on the higher floors at home since dogs stay in the basement.

I became tired quite quickly to my surprise, I wasn't used to this. I expected the more I went without punishment the more energy I would have. I could even feel all my bones moving under my fur, and the pressure in the pads of my paws. They lack of numbness concerned me, I wasn't sure if something was wrong or not. My stomach was still hurting but I enjoyed the feeling more as the pain settles. It's like my belly was warm.
A small smile crept into my mind. It felt nice through all the nausea and faintness.

The steps became a bit difficult near the end of the second set, I wasn't used to this many steps. "Are you ok? Did you want to take a short rest?" He said softly when we got to the top of the stairs. I gave a slight nod before my body went tense. What was I doing responding..? I lowered my belly to the ground and glanced up at him before quickly staring at my paws. I felt my body shaking, I can't believe I just did that! Dogs don't respond to questions like that! Only commands.

He kneeled down and I rolled over to show my belly, closing my eyes tightly. I tried to be prepared but I was scared, I wasn't used to being hit in this place yet. My breathing came out in rapid, shallow breaths while my body shook intensely. "Your doing amazing, that was good. You responded to an open question, this is progress and a big step already. Good job" I hated the way he talked to me when I broke rules. It was all wrong and confusing. This especially, why would I be praised for messing up? I didn't do good, I did bad.. I'm a bad dog.

"Your room is just down the hall a little ways" He began walking slowly after some moments. He waited for me to get back on my feet and follow him. The scents of  this floor where much stronger, they held power.. I could tell that the Alpha stayed on this floor. He engulfed my senses and I felt a shiver go dow my spine. Being in the same floor as the Alpha..?
A pleasant smell hit my nose mixed with the power and it made me relax, it was a natural pine scent that I craved more of.

The man stopped in front of a door and my eyes went wide. There was no doubt that this was the alphas room. The power coming from behind the door made me sick to my stomach. Was I going in there? I shook as flashbacks came to my head of when I went to Alphas room. That was before I came here, did I make him that mad..?

The door opened and the scents of the Alpha along with pine overwhelmed me. Was.. I going to stay in here.? What is he going to do to me, maybe he wants to be the only on to hit me. Alphas are mean and possessive so I wouldn't be surprised.
"I'll leave to let you settle down in your own time." He's leaving me alone in here! I frantically looked back but the door clicked shut.

The room was huge and I wasn't sure if the alpha was in here or not. I couldn't even move, my body was completely frozen by fear.
It was beautiful though. My pack seemed so dirty compared to here.

I looked around the room cautiously, the sweet smell subconsciously relaxing my body. I saw all the gorgeous decoration complimenting the darker colours of the room.
After many moments without movement or sounds in the room I thought it was clear. I slowly lifted my body from the floor and walked towards the wall. I followed it to experience all the smells.. I almost wanted to find the source.

The scent suddenly became very strong and my mouth watered. I reached an object and put my paws up on it but fell down towards me. I let out a yelp and crawled onto my back. I didn't mean to reck it! Another breath in and my mind went fuzzy, I looked what I was laying on and saw cloths. My head tilted in confusion.. cloths..?

I got up and stuck my nose further into the basket, the scent got stronger the further into the basket I got. My noes hit the bottom, I could feel my back half exposed still. I refused to back out of this complete comfort though. My body felt like jello and my mind in a lovely bliss. I don't think I've ever felt this comfortable in my life.
I didn't care about anything else right now, I let my eyes close and felt a peaceful sleep take over.

==
I hope everyone is doing awesome (:
Sorry if the chapter reads a bit rushed, everything has been very busy lately.