GMM

"Do you think the kids are having fun?" Krist asked Singto, They are currently playing in an arcade.

"Let them have their time, and you enjoy yours." That's what Singto said to him. he then brushed the kids off of his mind and tried what Singto suggested. they played lots of games inside, with him constantly bickering with Tay and Gun, New and Off just having the time of their lives hopping from a game to another.

After they played, they all agreed to leave the mall and rest at a nearby park.

Krist texted Oaujun to inform them that they'll take a walk to the park. Oaujun replied with an OK sign after a few seconds. Oaujun also told them that they are at the cinema and they'll follow after.

"I heard they are preparing for Bright and Win's drama." Tay blurted out, Off nodded along,

"Yes, and I know they'll feature the other Gun in there. I also heard they'll also film the other kids dramas." Singto pulled out his phone letting the other guys see what Jennie sent him earlier

"Ohh! they'll be filming blacklist? wasn't that kind of dark themed?" Gun asked and Singto nodded.

"Oh my god! our baby" Off cooed and Gun pouted.

"It's not like they'll be hurt during the filming. Don't be dramatic"

"Well Krist, First of all shut up. Second we all know the intense director they are working with. I kind of feel bad for them." New said patting Gun's head.

"But aren't you all working on a new project too? Since OffGun announced their new drama, people are going crazy"

The group casually talked about their upcoming projects as well as their kids projects.

Soon after the younger groups joined their walk, a lot of people looked at them, one for being a big group of people gathered, and two they really are popular enough to be recognized.

"I wish this could go on for forever!!" Win shouted and all of them smiled warmly. 

"You two will have a new drama aren't you excited?" Tay asked and Bright grinned at him

"I am! It's weird since it's being hyped up but we just started shooting! Also almost all of the senior actors are supporting us and guiding us so the shooting was never tiresome and stressful" 

"You know what kids! The first time we were supposed to shoot our scene together, Tay really pushed me and don't want to be near me" Off slapped Tay's arms on New's sudden confession

"To be fair I wasn't ready! I forgot to read the script before hand and was so surprised to know we have a scene together!" 

"Tay you're seriously a jerk back then" Gun also commented.

___________________

Time Skip

_________________

"Pa!!!!!!" Fiat's voice echoed throughout the whole house alerting Singto and Krist whose sleeping

"The hell was that?! You need to teach your kid manners Singto" Krist roared and drift to sleep after, Singto then waked up to Fiat's room

"What is it child? It's early in the morning and we're really tired, later apologize to your mom" Singto petted Fiat's hair but the latter is so energetic in the morning and kept bouncing

"I will have a project with P'Off! It's a straight drama but Who cares! I finally am coming back!" HE said and Singto's sense woke up to this announcement!

"Finally! My baby! You had it tough!" He hugged the smaller guy and they celebrated with laughter and shouting which annoyed Krist more

"You two seriously what's the matter?" Fiat took this opportunity to kiss his cheeks and to apologize for shouting early in the morning but after announcing his new project Krist also jumped with them.