OffGun

"Tay Move!!" Gun pushed Tay who's lying beside him.

"Can't New's already squished" he flatly replied. Gun shifted uncomfortably.

"Papii" Gun mumbled and Off right off the bat shifted his position allowing Gun wo have some space he desperately needed.

"Tuan, Popcorn" Krist opened his mouth and singto stuffed it with popcorn

"Do you think the kids are okay?" Gun asked earning looks from his friends

"Well, I'm sure they're fine" 

"Where's Fiat by the way?" Gun asked and Krist started to scrunch his face.

"With Oaujun maybe?" Tay smirked. He looked at Krist who's sending daggers at him.

"Don't remind him that. He was sulking earlier" Singto said and the group teased Krist more.

"Awww. What do you think they're currently doing.?" Gun faced Off and Off Answered him.

"What do you think? I think they are currently on Oaujun's Bed?" Off tried to sound as innocent as possible.

"Do you really have to tease him more? Are you having fun?" Singto's low voice immediatelysent chills to the couples teasig Krist. But Gun also snapped faster than the cills reaching his spine.

"Well If you want to have a different kind of fun Tay and New's room" Gun blandly said. Shocking even the owners of the house.

"What the hell? How the hell did our room even joined the convo?"

"He said he wanted to have fun" Gun smirked and New rolled his eyes.

"Kid shut up. Let's all focus on the movie" Off with his booming voice commanded the room folled with tension. They all calmed down and continued watching the movie.

________________

Minutes of Silence enveloped them. The only sounds are the noises the TV makes. No one dared to say anything the past minutes.

"Sorry" Singto out of the blue said.

"You better be" Gun said and Off glared at him

"I Was Joking!" Gun defended himself and stood up  the other looked at him, curious at what he'll do next.

He went to Singto and lay next to him. He hugged him and snuggled

"Wtf?" Was all Off could mutter.

"You can have me" Krist jokingly Winked and Off shifted to Tay's side.

"Aw You wanted me more?" Tay winked. New knew this would happen and he also stood up leaving Tay to deal with Off, he lay next to Krist and they cuddled together.

"Aw I miss Sotus!" New cooed and Krist nodded.

"I wasn't there!" Tay and Gun simoultanously shouted. And the others laughed at them.

"You were there! With me!" Off yelled back and Gun hugged Singto tighter.

"I wanted a whole episode in sotus!" He pouted and shifted his head closer to Singto's

"But then your papi's always cutting us off!" Krist exclaimed

"Yes! We would've atleast 100 kissing scenes filmed if he hadn't interrupted everytime!" He added earning a laugh from the group.

"This movie is boring! Let's rewatch sotus!" Gun said. The other guys agreed and quickly changed thwir netflix show to sotus.

_________