FiatOaujun

"Do you have plans for your channel?"

"I still am debating on what contents i would like to share and show the people."

"I actually talked about the company. I also wanted to create my own channel. They actually let me do it. You could stay at the company"

"I already told you my side Fi. You should've convinced me harder when I told you that I'll leave." Oaujun pinched Fiat's cheeks and he just pouted.

"Aw! But I'll really miss you!"

"Wanna move in with me?" Fiat's eyes sparkled as Oaujun asks hin.

He nodded eagerly and he hugged Oaujun tight.

"What till you say to P'Krist and P'Sing?"

"Right. Pa will agree. But I don't know about Ma. I feel like we're present day Romeo and Juliet"

"That's weirdly accurate."
The two of them cuddle the rest of their day out. Just enjoying the company of each other.

___________

The next day they both went in their office and they walked straight to one of Gmm's Practice room.

"So we'll have one performance left to do." Fiat pouted and Oaujun just patted him, they are still practicing for their 24k Performance. 

"Wanna rest for a bit?" Oaujun looked at Fiat who's still going through their moves.

"Why do you have a lot of energy?

"Because I'm with you?" Fiat cheekily said and he lay down beside Oaujun.

"Im dead tired."

"OMG Oaujun! Don't you die on me. Please! Our son still needs you!"

"You're crazy. I wonder how P'Sing can put up with you and P'Krist."

"Papa will just state at Mama. And I don't usually act like this for them. I'll save it for your eyes only" Fiat smiled sweetly, radiating his cheerfulness throughout

"Since when did you become so cheesy?"

"Since I became yours"

"Oyyy!!" Gunsmile shouted emerging himself fully from the door.

"Aw. P! Since when did you get here?"

"Since you acted like a drama queen, you'll pass oscars keep it up!" Fiat's face turned red in an instant. Oaujun just gapped at him

"P!" Gunsmile just smirked at him

"It's not my fault you're all over each other!"

"But why are you here?"

"You're being summoned" chills ran down their spine as being summoned mean being called to the President's office. It's either they have a very big project with them, or their going to face a very long nagging session.

"He said you have to be there at exactly 11:45 am." Both of them glanced at the clock and saw that they only have 3 minutes left.

"Why didn't you just call us?!" Oaujun ran agressively towards the door with Fiat following him. Both of them ran fast to the elevator, but luck wasn't riding with them smoothly.

"Stairs!" They raced through the stairs from 3rd floor to the 10th floor of their building only to meet with Gun as he exited the elevator.

"Yow! You might have forgot he have 3 elevators. You only pressed the right control." The ignored him totally and ran fast to the office of the higher up.