Timeline

This is to clarify the timeline in this story, when certein events happen such as Series Filming, Fanmeets, Concerts etc. Some of the events will happen simoultaniously.

Legends:
(-)events happeing simoultaniously
*events that took place wherein almost all of the couple are present (this will also be a chapter named GMM such as the Our Skyy meeting and practice )
^this is the event wherein almost all of the couple are present but they will each have an individual chapter (just like Sotus S Fanmeet. Wherein we have an introductory of The parents)
>This will indicate that they are filming they individual dramas, or their Personal schedule such as Their couple fanmeet. BL series filming etc

^The first scenes was From the Sotus S Fanmeeting

*Our Skyy Meeting with the agency

^Filming of Our Skyy

*Our Skyy Fanmeet

^Photoshoot for The couples (GMM 2019 Booklet(?))

*Y I Love You 2019 Fan Party meeting

^-Y I Love you FanParty practices

*Y I Love You FanParty 2019

I will update this list if when I add ghe chapters. This is just the Fictional Events that took place in this series. Also I know some of it will Not makesense such as BrightWin addition to earlier events.

There will be Filler chapters. That may happen in the past. But it will not affect the story. I will indicate it in the title if its a filler or not.

I also want to encourage everyone to read eveey chapter. There will be cameos Of some couple in some Individual Couple Focused chapters. This is not a oneshot kind of book.