FrankDrake

After being dropped off at the set by Tay and New the two immediately ran towards their stylists.

"Seriously why are you two late?" Their director snapped at them and they bowed feeling sorry for the delay

Minutes passed and the tow are running towards the School's canteen for their first scene of the day.

"Frank! You gorgot your sweater!" Franm turned around to see their stylist running to him, he lightly jogged to her and tied his sweater.

"Drake! Come here you're sweating too much!" One of their makeup artist Brushed some powder onto Drake's face and also dabbed some tissue on his face while she's at it.

"Are you done yet?" The director boredly asked. He was so done with waiting he just plopped to his seat.

They filmed their scenes smoothly trying to Do it as fast as they can with their tight schedule. The two were worn out with continuous filming with little to no breaks in between.

"This is exhausting. I swear I will not stay over to your house or to whenever when we have filming the very next day" Drake muttered and Frank sat next to him. he chuckled at Drake and they just sat there with no one trying to break their peaceful break.

"How sure are you we will be together starring in the next series?" Frank suddenly asked and Drake suddenly fell into a deep thought. he imagined Frank with other couple and Frank having his own series. Frank looked at Drakes sour face and he pinched Drake's cheeks. 

"What are you thinking? why is your face so sour?" Frank giggled and drake pouted in response

"What if the company suddenly switched out partners? or what if you have your own drama? what if-" 

"Then i will still be yours off camera, nothing will change off camera because the "ON" camera "Frank" does not define the "Off" camera "Frank"" Drake's smile reached up to his ears after hearing his boyfriend's inner thoughts

"Now don't you dare imagine me with other partner because i swear you're going to regret it" Frank whispered and Drake smirked. 

"What will you do then?" Drake copied Frank's tone Fran kknew what to do when Drake flirt back, Flirt Harder.

"What do do you think I'll do?" Frank leaned in closer and licked the top part od Drake's ear. Drake got caught completely off guard. He Pushed Frank unconsciously and to he is flushed with Frank looking at him contented.

"What?" Franks still amused at Drake, He's still smirking and still looking dearly at Drake

"Seriously? Do you really have to do that? Here of all places?!" Drake exclaimed but still trying to surpress his voice so that no one can hear them. Though too late since Phuwin and Neo are walking towards them with grin drawn on their faces

"We saw that!" Phuwin Licked his lips and Neo made a smooching sound, Frank bro-fistes with them and Drake was left mouth hanging at the retards before his eyes.

"You guys are crazy. I can't belive you're TayNew's Son" Drake commented and Franm's Smirk grew visibly wider

"This is a proof that I'm their son, babe" Frank whispered once again and jogged to theie staff since he was called out

"That dickhead!wait till i tear him apart" Drake balled his fist, Phuwin and Neo cracked up and continue teasing their P'

"How will you tear him apart?" Phuwin winked multiple times and Neo added more

"Aw Maybe he will be torn later." Neo and Phuwin is still laughing while Drake glared at them. He sighed deep and just shook his head in disbelief.