29• [ WRITTINGMAS 16 ]

16/12/20

y/n point of view

The past of months I haven't feel like myself at at all I felt completely isolated and trapped no one to talk to well I could talk to y/bf he's been super busy that I don't want to disturb him.

I was quite sure when I was going to y/bf how I felt but I was feeling extremely drained out and stressed overall.

I have been trying to get this feeling away for months but it just wouldn't go away.

"y/n is everything okay?".

I came back from all my thoughts that was playing rapidly in my head.

"um yes sure" I look at y/bf then look at the fork that I was holding that hadn't touch my food and y/bf was noticed I hadn't been eating.

Y/bf placed her form down "what's wrong baby? you've been extremely zoned out the past couple of days is everything okay" he held my hand as he looked deeply into my eyes.

I gave him a empty stare.

I didn't know what to say or what to do all I could do was overthink.

Y/bf caressed my face as I worried look was placed upon his face "baby what's going on with you did I do something?".

I took a deep breath out as I struggled to get out the words out of mouth.

My eyes watered as I blinked to stop myself from breaking down.

Y/bf stood up from his chair and grabbed my hand taking me to living room couch.

Tears ran down my cheeks as I began to wipe them away in shame.

I was sat y/bf lap as I wasn't able to get any words out all I wanted to do was cry (me when jesy left little mix).

😙😙

Y/bf tried his best to comfort me as he was confused and worried about me he didn't know what had happened and he felt guiltily that he hadn't noticed early how I was zoned out I was.

Tears was stained on my cheek as I sniffed resting my head on y/bf's chest.

"Baby talk to me"y/bf voice cracks "I'm sorry I feel guilty for not noticing sooner"he kissed my cheek.

"No y/bf it's good I just don't think I can do this anymore I mentally can't do this anymore I have no idea what has happened to me but I haven't felt like myself in months y/bf" I look at him as i felt my emotions start to heighten. "I feel isolated and trapped"

"months y/n I can help you be yourself and we can do this together" y/bf tries to encourage me.

I shook my head "y/bf you're so focused on you're business and you don't have time for me which is fine and I appreciate the fact you want to help but I feel like it's something I want to do alone baby" I confess as my heart shatters hearing myself saying that.

Y/bf facial expression twists "a-alone"he stuttered "I understand even though it hurts so fucking much I always want you to be happy and this current stage you're not "

_____

THIS BAD IM GONNA QUIT SOOOON FR😙☠️