26• [WRITTINGMAS 13]

yes I know it's out late today 🥺✨

13/12/20

y/bf point of view

Y/n had some important exams that were coming up and she wanted to space to fully focus on her exams.

Which I obviously gave her space but always texting her how day was and making sure she went sleep on time.

It has a whole week and y/n still hasn't replied to my messages I was quite worried if she was overworking her herself.I knew something felt wrong in my stomach I needed to go check on her.

Here I was at her front door knocking. No response.Her parents must be out but I wonder if y/n went with them but her location showed me that she was at home.

I pull out the spare that y/n gave me as I opened the and locked.

I took off my shoes and made my way upstairs "y/n"I gently say as I reach her bedroom.

Y/n's head plopped onto her desk full with texts books and pens as she snores gently.

I sighed at the sight in front of me unsure if she was just extremely bored of studying or she had stayed up studying.

I gently woke her up "hey baby wake up" I smiled at her as she blinked staring up at me confused as she let multiple yawns.

I take out my phone to look at the time "baby it's 5:49pm" I chuckled slightly.

Her eyes widened as stood up "oh no oh no I was suppose to meet Alexa at the library at 4pm now ive slept in"she frantically goes through her papers and pens on her desk.

I grab her waist pulling her closer to me noticing the panic filling up "hey hey calm down baby it's you just woke up" I try reassuring her.

Y/n shook her head as my breathing rapidly increased "no no let go of me y/bf I need to work" i noticed her vision becoming blurry as she tried removing my hands off her waist.

My heart aches as I watched y/n suffer and the stress that was building up inside of her.

She gripped my arms trying to remove them off her waist m "y-y/bf-f I-I".

She wasn't able to control her breathing as she continued to hiccup and gasp for air.

I took her over to her bed and sat her on my lap.

I tried my best to calm her giving soft kisses on her forehead and caressing her cheek whilst making hushing noises.

"deep breath out and in"I told her as we breathed together.

Her breathing was slightly going back to normal. I wiped the tears on her cheeks as our eyes met.

felt emotional watching y/n and just thinking that the fact if I hadn't over came she would be able to control her breathing
She looked away shameless "I-I'm sorry"she breathed out.

"Not it's okay you don't need to say anything carry on breathing we'll breath together" I smiled at her

time skip

She explained to me how she studying throughout the night and she wasn't getting any rest.

Y/n was in bed waiting for me to bring her melatonin as I wanted to make sure she got full night sleep without any distractions.

I handed her over the glass of water and the pill as drunk it.

I kissed her forehead "you sleep good baby I love you".