15• [WRITINGMAS 2]

2/12/20

requested by aizawa_amara

y/n point of view

25th December

It was Christmas today.

I would usually be excited for Christmas but this year I wasn't feeling the Christmas spirit.

I would usually spend me the countdown to Christmas with my boy best-friend c/n but he was avoiding for no apparent reason.

it was 1st December.

I saw c/n standing at his locker,I decided to approach handing him over a candy cane.

"Hey"he said giving me a awkward look on his face.

"Hey so are we going to cafe today?"I ask him as every year on the first of December we would go to cafe and order hot chocolate whilst Christmas music was blasting through the speakers.

"Um I can't go my mom needs me home today"he replied turning away shutting his locker.

The smile dropped on my face "oh okay it's fine then see you later"I try sounding happy as I walked away.

After that awkward situation with c/n,he would just stop chatting me and hanging out with I was utterly confused.

On the 25th of December we would usually hanging out with each other and spending time with each other's family.

I guess things change.

I got dressed up and did my hair and makeup.

I joined my family at the dinner with huge grown placed on my face as I tried to enjoy the moment but I couldn't

"Y/n is c/n going to be coming over soon?"she asked me.

"Um not sure"I say as I played around with food.

My mom just nodded "well why don't you go visit c/n and his family I bet they would expecting to see you and you can bring c/n his gift that you bought him"she suggests.

time skip

Here I was knocking on c/n's front door.

The door opened revealing c/n's mom "y/n we thinking you wasn't going to show up come in come in"she hugged me tightly.

I greeted all of the guests who was at c/ns then soon heading upstairs as c/n's mom said c/n was upstairs.

I gently knocked on the door.

"Come in"I heard.

I opened the door slowly "hi"I said softly.

c/n eyes widened seeing me as he immediately sat up "what are you doing here?"he looked into my eyes.

I placed his present on his bedroom drawer.

I sat next to him on the bed "Just came to see your family"I replied "and you".

"Oh" was the only thing that came out of c/n's mouth.

"What's going on you keep avoiding me what did I do wrong?"I asked him as I tried catching eye contact with him but his eyes were glued to the ground.

He took a deep breath out "it's not you it's me I'm sorry I made you feel like that"he apologised.

"Apology accepted tell me what going on you can talk me c/n"I place my hand on his hand as I grabbed it.

"It's just that ugh.. I can't explain it.This feeling and this action that you want to do but you know that it's wrong because you could get denied but you can't help what you feel"he tried explaining.

My eyebrows knitted together at his words as I tried to understand what he was saying but it made no sense. "Well just do it even if it you do get denied".

C/n looked at me then looked at my lips as his hand grabbed my jaw line as our eyes both shut.

Our lips collided in a soft passionate kiss bringing us closer together.Then we soon pulled away.

I nervously smiled.

"Soooo"I started.

"Soo I like you I wasn't sure what to do" he confessed.

"I get,I like you a lot as well"I smiled.

I stood up over to his drawer and passed him his Christmas present that I bought him.

"Thank you"he replied "I got you something but it's downstairs I think you will like it"he looked over at me.

Before I could even respond.

"Y/N AND C/N COME DOWN TIME TO OPEN PRESENTS"

_________

thank you aizawa_amara for the idea ✨✨🎄🎄