43•

based on my life ... expect the part when he doesn't like me back 👅👅👅

this imagine is for woc and the struggles of dating and thinking if they like us or are they fetishising us)

if you're not woc you can still read 😛😛😛 (don't be ignorant in the comments)

and if you mad bitch then leave 🍑🍆

Suck a dick 🍆🍆

y/n point of view

"All eyes on me". Marina (ugh I hate that name cos of this girl in elite) smiled, picking up the few eyes that gawked in her direction.

This was a typical day to day where all eyes were on Marina which I wasn't surprised since she was extremely pretty.

Which also fed into her ego.

I laughed at her words which sometimes made me feel like I was unlovable as I knew I didn't need male validation but I felt like no one will
EVER like me because of the colour skin.

My eyes trailed down the hallway searching for my locker. I opened my locker placing some books inside of it.

I turn around to see where Marina went, she was at her locker scrolling on her phone.

My eyes immediately went to the hickey on her neck which I playfully rolled my eyes at her words from earlier.

"shouldn't you cover that up with some concealer?" I asked curiously

She shrugged her shoulders "No I want everyone to see you know what I mean all eyes on me".

Butterflies formed in my stomach as I watched c/n walk down the hallway. C/n always hung out with marina and I.

We was all extremely close and of course I caught feelings for c/n and I had told marina about my feelings.

As soon as I told her she went out of her way to constantly flirt with c/n and go on dates with him. Obviously she had her right to do what she wanted as me and c/n aren't together but it feels like shit.

I allowed my self to smile and my smile dropped as he approached marina kissing her hand.

I shrugged off my feelings as I shut my locker as I waited for the both of them to stop chatting as we had a class together.

Finally Marina and c/n approached me. I smiled at the both of them pretending I wasn't just stood there waiting for 15 minutes for there conversation to end.

"sorry we took long we was having a interesting chat". Marina explained.

C/n shuffled into her bag searching for something. He took out a red rose out of his bag.

No idea how that didn't squash.

My eyes went immediately to Marine as her eyes lit up immediately and smirked gently.

Typical.

C/n handed me the rose with a gentle smile. My eyes widened at the rose in front of me as I clutched it gently.

His fingers grazed my hand for a bit. "For you".

Marina face froze in confusion as so did I.

C/n walked away heading to class.

time skip lunchtime

I walked into the canteen and found Marina sulking at one of the tables.

I took a seat next to her. "Mari what's wrong?" I asked as rubbed up and down her shoulder in a comforting way.

She rolled her eyes as she scoffed. "Why else he gave you that rose it's obvious he wanted you".

I groaned at her words. "It's just a rose it doesn't mean he likes me marina gosh". I removed my hand off her shoulder. "You went on dates with hi-".

She cut me off abruptly. "Only to talk about you". She replied aggressively.

My eyes brows furrowed in confusion. "You said you guys had sex and more".

Marina looked to the side. "I made it all up". She confessed as she fiddled with her fingers.

Oh.

I sighed uncomfortably. "Why aren't you happy for me and why didn't you tell me you knew I liked him?"

Marina played with her hair.
"I though I could make me like him since guys usually don't go for you it's usually me they go for".

She moved her lip side to side. "Not y/r (your race) girls".

I scoffed at her words. "Go fuck your self Marina" I stood up heading out of the canteen.

I saw c/n exit out of the boys bathroom. (Let's hope he washed his duty hands). "C/n I need to talk to you". I raise my voice to catch his attention.

He spun around as he nervously walked towards me. "A-a-bout w-". I cut him off immediately.

I sighed. "About this rose c/n if it was a joke just tell me already".

C/n shook his head. "Uh no.. NO.. it's not". He stuttered anxiously.

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Why are you stuttering them it's obvious your hiding something".

He took a deep breath out. "It's because you make me nervous y/n and I wanted to tell you that I like you".

Butterflies filled my stomach. "Um well nice, I'm sorry I just really conflicted with that Marina has been telling that the two of you been going go dates having sex".

C/n mouth dropped. "Sex and dates, what no way!" He exclaimed in astonishment.

I chuckled at his reaction. "Yeah but moving past that I like you as well for ages and I didn't know if you liked me cause you know obviously mar-".

C/n cut off my sentence.

His lips attached to mine immediately.